Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,942 questions

251,284 answers

307,583 comments

396 users

Sanju Has Extraordinary Saturday - BOI

+2 votes
Sanju had another huge day as it grossed an extraordinary 38.25-38.50 crore nett on its second day which takes its total to 72.50 crore nett apprx. The growth is a little under 15% but the places which did not start of to huge collections have shown growth and that the plus.

The Gujarat / Saurashtra belt is the one which is still on the lower side and today can be when that takes a big jump and if that happens the film could be on to create history as it will mean all the key areas on board. There are places like Assam and Odisha and Bihar which cant be called extraordinary but still they are very good for this type of film.

The film is being led by North India which is a first for a Rajkumar Hirani where its always Mumbai leading from the Munnabhai films to 3 Idiots to PK.

The collections of Sanju tfor the first two days are as follows

Friday - 34,00,00,000 apprx
Saturday - 38,25,00,000 apprx.

TOTAL - 72,25,00,000 apprx

There should be another leg upward but again it will not be huge growth as those major metro multiplexes do not much spare capacity to go higher and then there is Sunday night shows which are always low.

The growth will come from the mass side and single screens which should take it comfotably over 40 crore nett though a 45 crore nett total may be tougher. The films look set to be the biggest HIT of 2018 and bigger than Padmaavat though it will be Monday and second Friday which will confirm that.
Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=4073
asked Jul 1 in Box Office Related by suhas All Time best! (260,192 points)
99% Accept Rate

Official is 38.6cr..how close they are.they are the best ...

5 Answers

0 votes

After sanju raju become a master story teller and one of the great directors of all time, and in my opinion ranbir is a new superstar .........

SANJU LTC- 300 CR PLUS .

answered Jul 1 by nitesh singh Set Designer (2,193 points)
0 votes

Highest Saturday ever.ranbir mass

answered Jul 1 by Santosh Camera Operator (9,889 points)

Never seen you celebrate salman's success like this so you are clearly a ranbir fan so why this pro pic of salman and all this drama of being salman fan when you are clearly not

What should I celebrate of race3?

Lol i am not talking about race 3 that is not a success i m talking about other salman films i have never seen you celebrate them like this so you are clearly a ranbir fan disguising himsepf as salman fan

None of salman movies have performed to my expectation so why would I celebrate?

0 votes

Amazing times for Bollywood. Sunday should touch 45cr

answered Jul 1 by Intense Director (127,642 points)
0 votes

TZH weekend record in danger.Truely extraordinary stuff. Sanjumania all over!!!!!

answered Jul 1 by Sanal Star (143,567 points)
0 votes

Now hope people don’t say he’s there to challenge The Khan.

We will see him back to sub 10 crore openings with his next. This is Hirani.

answered Jul 1 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (11,091 points)

Even less than that. He will be back to form in 2019

Related questions

+1 vote
6 answers 331 views
331 views asked 1 day ago in General by Sanal Star (143,567 points)
+2 votes
6 answers 298 views
298 views asked Jul 3 in Box Office Related by suhas All Time best! (260,192 points)