Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,034 questions

251,711 answers

307,999 comments

396 users

Bring me all those who questioned me when I said Hirani sir is only driving force behind 3i, PK & Munnabhai?

+2 votes
203 views asked Jun 29 in General by Kabir Production Accountant (27,036 points)
99% Accept Rate

edited Jun 29 by abbie

Where Is Megastar Tag?
Never Write Salman's Character Names Without Adding Megastar

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Biggest driving force is the controversial life of Sanjay Dutt which as a subject increased the curiosity among audience, Hirani directing it just gave it a huge boost, Ranbir who is third wheel in this movie is just lucky that he's in this movie.

answered Jun 29 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (208,058 points)
selected Jul 5 by Kabir

Hahaha..its all because of ranbir brilliant acting..

It's use of prosthetics bro. That isn't tough

+4 votes

Hirani is the driving force behind sanju. Hirani wasn't the driving force behind Pk and 3I. Aamir made Hirani this big.

answered Jun 29 by Intense Director (128,232 points)

........hirani ne aamir se pehle baba ke saath almost atg di hai.....never ever forget that bro.....no 1 made hirani big.......it was his extraordinaryy skills n audience love that made him big.....not big but now biggest......where is ashutosh now who worked wid aamir twice?.....

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 82 views
+6 votes
4 answers 106 views
106 views asked Dec 6, 2014 in General by RAhil Assistant Director (48,624 points)