Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,826 comments

396 users

Salman Bhai was very certain that he wouldn’t give me a film till the time he didn’t feel that I’m ready to face the camera - Aayush Sharma

+2 votes
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/1012239565938151426
asked Jun 28 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,373 points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

And eventually he said bhai tujh se na hoga aise hi aaja.

answered Jun 28 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,252 points)

When?

Assistant director to Kabir Khan for Bajrangi Bhaijaan & Tubelight, assisted Sooraj Barjatya for Prem Ratan Dhan Payout & assistant director to Ali Abbas Zafar for Sultan.

It has been the routine. Be it Sooraj Pancholi or Zaheer Iqbal. The rule has been same, work as assistant director in films. The same thing which Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor or Varun Dhawan did in the past.

May be the trend was exclusively started by the Chopras & Johars. It's been well followed by the industry people till date.

0 votes

looooooooooooooooooooook sir ...... you need either of the two things to stand out in today's crowd

1 - HYPE
2 - CHARISMA

if he doesn't have any of these ...... he's out...without a trace

recent example harvardan or that guy ... raj babber's son..... or many other examples... no matter how close to nepotism they are..... it wont do them any good.....

answered Jun 29 by Grand Nova Star (154,307 points)
0 votes

And I am sure he isn't ready now either.

answered Jun 29 by Intense Director (128,012 points)