Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,826 comments

396 users

Megastar Salman Khan to start Dabangg 3 on September 16th in Ghaziabad. - Sources.

+3 votes
asked Jun 27 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,373 points)
99% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I do not think this will be as bad as some people are already presuming. Yeah Race 3 was next-level bad but that was way too rushed whereas this movie seems to have taken its time and the director has delivered big crowd pleasing hits before.

and if they really are starting in Sept then maybe they can finish it in time for Eid and postpone Bharat to Xmas.

answered Jun 27 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,252 points)
selected Jun 29 by suhas

I wish I could give you a 100 upvotes for that last sentence

haha I know how badly you want an Xmas release for Bharat. I think even Sallu is aware of how much potential a movie like Bharat has on Xmas if well made.

Dabangg seems like more on an Eid movie anyway.

Kick 2 is already announced for Xmas 2019 but we have heard nothing about that recently so either he will have 3 movies next year or 2 movies.

but what I have read is that they are releasing Bharat earlier because they want to reduce negativity for him.

let's see how this plays out.

They’d be stupid to think that.

Even after all these failures, give srk a movie like CE or any other commercial potboiler, he’ll give you a 100+ weekend.

yeah clearly I don't think that, but makers must have some logic behind that decision.

+2 votes

3 Idiots Safe, Yet Again. Yes, A Decade Old Movie! Let Alone Dhoom : 3, PK, DANGAL & Soon-To-Be-ATG THUGS OF HINDOSTAN.

answered Jun 27 by Rajat Production Accountant (28,360 points)
+1 vote

After Dabaang 2 i dont have any hopes from arbaz khan that he can make a good film or write a good script , may be the good will of successful franchise might save it from flop but again its up to audience we might see another disappointment from salman , he must go for some other movie rather then dabaang 3

answered Jun 27 by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (42,259 points)

But Arbaaz is only part of Dabangg 3 as a producer here.

lets see , i have heard script was written by arbaz anyhow dabaang 2 was really torture to watch those days masala was working big time and it was a christmas release thats why salman got away with that, here things are looking different now, his fav genre action didnt worked during eid so expectations are quite high from him now

+1 vote

When will I never hear names like Saqib, Daisy,Remo, Lulia, Sohail,Arbaaz,Sooraj etc again?

answered Jun 27 by shah Executive Producer (65,477 points)

Jab tak Salman rahega tab tak nahi hoga.

+1 vote

That's another dissappointment for us, I don't see any reason why the iconic character Chulbul pandey won't be ruined once again.
Still if i can tolerate a epic dissapointment like Race3 thrice in theatre then here we have Chulbul in a Blockbuster franchise.
Let's hope for the best that's the only thing we can do

answered Jun 27 by Roman Production Designer (13,069 points)
0 votes

Dabbang was a classic whereas Dabbang 2 was a disappointment.. They will have to go for more realistic approach and solid script.. Yes we need better villian plus sequel doesnt mean it should be frame to frame same
Dabbang and Dabbang 2
Tere mast mast.... Daghabaaz
Munni badnaam..... fevicol
Hum ka peeni.......... Pandey ji seeti
Chori kiya..... Sanson ne
Same singers similar situations and same pattern

answered Jun 27 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,983 points)

And one more thing, even the placement of songs was same lol

0 votes

I don't want it to be a disappointment like race.......but knowing the crew and the cast......It has to be

answered Jun 27 by Intense Director (128,012 points)

I think Salman Bhai hasn't learnt from his previous mistakes ..He is returning back to 2002-2008 Era..

You got your reply after bharat.

Bharat will be 400cr grosser..

Nitin k not even close. After a dud like tubelight he gave a 300cr grosser on Xmas. His star power is beyond question. Tell me which actor can give a 160cr with a crap like race 3?

A 160cr is excellent for someone like akshay. But mediocre for Salman. Difference in stardom

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 151 views
+5 votes
2 answers 195 views
+4 votes
3 answers 159 views
159 views asked Sep 13, 2016 in General by salmaniac Camera Operator (9,860 points)