Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,826 comments

396 users

Shah Rukh Khan is King Khan & Aamir Khan is King Kong: Salman Khan

+4 votes
I know what I typed as the heading of the post. This wasn't anyways in the context of insulting anyone as was not the intention of Salman Khan either at the press conference.

Reporter: My question is to the only best of the best, king of the kings Mr. Salman Khan
Salman Khan: If Shah Rukh was sitting here you would've said the same thing, best of the best is not here but the second best is here.
So Shah Rukh is the King Khan
Reporter: For us you're the King Khan
Salman Khan: And Aamir is King Kong
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/iFaridoon/status/1009934129239085059
asked Jun 22 in General by suhas All Time best! (260,373 points)
99% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Three Khans - Good friends, talk nice about each other, risen up from past stuffs and now display friendly behaviour, nice, close friends.

Their fans -

answered Jun 22 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,984 points)
selected Jun 23 by suhas

But still we are all united against the new gen jokers who people compare with khans which is a complete insult to them

+2 votes

even aamir khan will laugh at this..... if he sees it...... aamir khan is a huge fan of salman khan

answered Jun 22 by Grand Nova Star (154,307 points)
+2 votes

This happens when u r very close friends, 3 Khans always showed how close they are, only a close friend can call u like that in press conference, knowing u won't take it to heart as it isn't bad intention.

IRONY to this - all 3 Khan fans having tremendous HATE in between that we don't miss a single chance to dis other star at any given chance. I use to like Srk/Aamir before joining internet world, now i hate both of them not coz of what they are just coz of their fans.

answered Jun 22 by -OmKara- Production Designer (15,893 points)
+2 votes

I wish their fans were as good with each other too

answered Jun 22 by Intense Director (128,012 points)
+2 votes

Fans will keep taking digs at each other but the truth is that the fans of all 3 know that these 3 are legends and the upcoming gen is nothing infront of them

answered Jun 22 by SSk Production Accountant (27,180 points)
0 votes

nice to see mutual respect between the three Khans.

answered Jun 22 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,252 points)