Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,034 questions

251,711 answers

307,999 comments

396 users

Ranbir Kapoor is a better actor than Aamir Khan, says Sanju co-star Paresh Rawal

+2 votes
There was a time when Paresh Rawal used to be everyone's go-to guy when it came to comedy films. But of late barring his surprise appearance in Tiger Zinda Hai, last year, Paresh Rawal has been away from the big screen. Next week, he will be returning to films in a big way with Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju. In the Rajkumar Hirani directorial, he will be seen essaying the character of veteran actor and Sanjay Dutt's father late Sunil Dutt.

Since the promotions of Sanju has started Paresh Rawal has been in awe of Ranbir Kapoor. And he is been quite vocal about it. A couple of days back in an interview to IANS, Paresh called Ranbir Kapoor an inspiration for the new generation of actors.

He said, "I have worked with various actors, but working with Ranbir is something else. He is a very talented actor. And let me tell you, playing Sanjay Dutt, whom we can see every now and then on-screen, is certainly not easy for any actor. The way Ranbir internalised and delivered the character... He is flawless. He is an inspirational actor for the coming generation."

And in a recent interview to Bollywood Hungama, he went a step further in praise of Ranbir and adjudged him a better actor than Aamir Khan. Yes, it so happened that in a round of rapid-fire, Paresh was asked whom he think is a better actor - Ranbir Kapoor or Aamir Khan? Paresh was quick to respond, "Ranbir".
Source Link: http://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment/news/bollywood-news/article/ranbir-kapoor-is-a-better-actor-than-aamir-khan-says-sanju-co-star-paresh-rawal/243674
asked Jun 21 in Trolls by Intense Director (128,232 points)
89% Accept Rate

He shouldn't have even waited for a nano second before answering that.

Right bro?

Becoming a fan of ranbir corrupts the mind. PR has certainly lost his mind.

4 Answers

+5 votes

It's his opinion and I can't agree a bit

answered Jun 21 by shah Executive Producer (65,507 points)
+2 votes

I wonder why he is not seen in more comedy movies, his sense of humour is still good.

answered Jun 21 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (208,058 points)

Wait for sanju to release. Ranbir will be hailed better than di caprio too

+1 vote

No doubt ranbir is best of current generation but comparing with aamir seriously?? Choice me bhi politics kar rahe hai kya paresh sir

answered Jun 21 by professor Set Designer (2,469 points)

Best of current generation? Who is his competition? Tiger or ranveer?Or varun ?

Tiger aur varun to non actor hai , better than ranveer sushant arjun etc ,

+1 vote

answered Jun 21 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,882 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 63 views
+3 votes
1 answer 190 views
+4 votes
4 answers 57 views
57 views asked Oct 15, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (283,146 points)