Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,826 comments

396 users

Salman Khan who is the only star working today who can join the all time greats. - BOI

+8 votes
The results are similar (though aided by Eid also) for Salman Khan who is the only star working today who can join the all time greats. Shahrukh Khan maybe but has to go back to the level of success he saw in the 2000-2010 decade.
Source Link: https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=4044
asked Jun 21 in Box Office Related by suhas All Time best! (260,373 points)
99% Accept Rate

10 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Is it even a news? Everyone knows that Salman Khan is a megastar in the league of Big B and Dilip Kumar like Dharmendra.

answered Jun 21 by shah Executive Producer (65,477 points)
selected Jun 23 by suhas
+6 votes

Agree... The record Salman has this decade is phenomenal.. Srk exactly needs to give blockbusters for sure.. Both have I think 4-5 years.. I feel their stardom is will be like Rajnikanth or similar.. Working at 60's like Kings of boxoffice... Salman is on the top of the race.. SRK needs to do some mending or tuning to get back to that levels.. He just needs put aside his ego or be too much humble.. Non-holiday solo is better than a holiday clash.. Srk starrer can easily get 2 weeks free if he gets Non-holiday releases.. Bahubali didnt release on Eid or Diwali

answered Jun 21 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,983 points)
+4 votes

aur jo haaaaaal aajkal k new age actors ka hai.... agle 50 saal tak to koi superstar nahe aanay wala bollywood main

answered Jun 21 by Grand Nova Star (154,307 points)
+4 votes

answered Jun 21 by Irdwhelp Editor (83,678 points)
+3 votes

So Equation Is Clear For Aamir Increase Volume Get Around 30 Hits Or Miss Out Chance To Be In List Of Greatest Superstars Which Includes Amitabh Bachan, Dharamendra, Dilip Kumar And Is Sure To Include Salman.

Big Hits/Blockbusters Or Major Records Will Never Be A Concern For Aamir But No. Of Hits Is Indeed A Big Concern. 11 More Hits Needed, After Thugs 10 More. Most Probably 2 More Decades Left After This Decade For Him So In Case He Maintains Even Present Pace He Is Likely To Reach There Or Else It Will Be Waste Of Talent/Potential

Srk Should Be There Dont Know Why BOI Is Raising Doubts Over Him.
Also I Think Rajesh Khanna Can Also Be There If After Update He Has Around 30 Hits And 10 Blockbusters!

answered Jun 21 by Rancho Production Accountant (29,756 points)

Yes Ird Bro But Still As A Fan I Always Want Aamir To Be In Top League Superstars As Well. Dont Want BOI Or For That Matter Anyone To Get Any Opportunity To Pull Him Down

Abbie Bro I Know Aamir's Achievements Are Huge And He Lived His Dreams But Still Like I Said An Actor Like Him Missing From List Of Greatest Superstars Wont Do Justice To His Talent

Aamir's name is like an ISI mark for quality of movies ....

Yes And Hope This Remains Till Career End

Yes it will ...

+2 votes

Well BOI has to save face after Race 3's glorious run at the Box office I mean they are running out of theories to support the poster boy

answered Jun 21 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,984 points)

Fact is fact salman unmatchable.

+2 votes

All 3 khans are all time greats according to their respective time eras. For srk it is 2000 to 2009. For Salman and Aamir the golden run started in 2009 and 2008 respectively.

answered Jun 21 by Intense Director (128,012 points)

Bro aamir is great but can aamir join all time great actor list because he is doing very less movies. If he join that club than aamir doing 1 movie per year otherwise at this rate next 10 years 4-5 more hits in his filmography. And bro time changed anytime. So not say after 10 years these actors working or not even salman and srk i doubt.

Dilip kumar did very less movies and he is a great. So Aamir can also be one.

Forget 10 years...the khans will start to fade in another 3-4 years.

Dilip kumar hits approx 30 but aamir not reach there. So i doubt.

+2 votes

Is there any Aamir praise Article by BOI in the last 2-3 years. Would love to see....

answered Jun 21 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (77,007 points)

Not just hits, even when dangal opened to huge numbers, we saw only normal commentary... Anyway i'm done..... Boi admin is a chu tiya...... will stop it. ATG and getting rave reviews, taking indian cinema to a new level is no joke...... If it was Salman, BOI would be praising him everyday

If u take only about hits then Akshay has the maximum hits in last 2 years bigger than Shahrukh, can u call him the bigger star?

All thing consider bro overall career we say that
1. Salman
2. Shahrukh
3. Aamir

And fact is fact no body changed it.

Overall i'm never talking.... If u talk overall then Shahrukh is ahead of Salman...
Here i'm talking about the hatred boi is showing, esp with Aamir.... They went to comment on his looks to credit his success in China then removed that Article after the backlash. There are many more examples like this..... Dangal 2 child policy another one......

+2 votes

Well I think all three Khans are amongst the all time greats.

But going by what BOI is saying I agree. While I still feel like Aamir is #1 today, his volume is holding him back majorly and Sallu has such an insane amount of Blockbusters in this decade it is unbelievable. And yeah, if SRK could get his act together that would be nice too. If not for the BO then for the fans.

answered Jun 21 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,252 points)
+2 votes

Performance of Race 3 hasn't irked so much to anti-salman brigade as this whole paragraph has erupted a volcano of hate =))

answered Jun 22 by -OmKara- Production Designer (15,893 points)

Related questions

+6 votes
8 answers 264 views
+2 votes
2 answers 199 views
199 views asked Jun 19 in Box Office Related by suhas All Time best! (260,373 points)