2. Biwi No. 1 [Super Hit]
  3. Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam [Hit]
  4. Hello Brother [Flop]
  5. Hum Saath Saath Hain [Blockbuster]
  1. Wanted [Hit]
  2. Main Aurr Mrs Khanna [Disaster]
  3. London Dreams [Flop]
  1. Bharat [Upcoming Release]

1989 marked the birth of a star thanks to Maine Pyar Kiya. A film the Megastar will ever be thankful for.

1999 gave into as much as 5 Salman Khan releases with 3 of them becoming Hit, Super Hit & Blockbuster at the box office. 

2009 had Wanted which give him another shot to reign with his megastardom.

Each of these years have provided memorable films & memorable performances that stood the test of time. 1989's Maine Pyar Kiya is an evergreen classic. 1999 has Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam which is even lauded today & of course the audience favorite Hum Saath Saath Hain. And then 2009 saw Salman Khan conquer the action genre with Wanted but also gave one of his best performance in London Dreams.

With Bharat not just being a 2019's only EID release but also tauted to be his career's one of the most ambitious film. Best wishes to the team to deliver the memorable cinematic experience they've promised the audience.

asked in BOI Update by All Time best! (280k points)
99% Accept Rate

reopened by

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

He achieved his biggest milestone Hum Aapke Hain Koun...! at 29.
Hoping for the best movie and performance in his career in his 30 th year of a wonderful journey with Bharat.
I like him to extend his record of giving all time Blockbuster with the longest gap as SOLO lead (MPK- Bajrangi Bhaijaan-25 years ) to 30; never achieved by any actor .

answered by Editor (88k points)
selected by
0 votes

My Favourite Films

Wanted
HSSH
MPK
HDDCS
Biwi No. 1

Have High Hopes From Bharat

answered by Assistant Director (51.2k points)
0 votes

Yeah he can. LD was a good performance in a bad movie. Wanted is one of my favourite masala movies and the swag is incomparable. HDDCS is one of the top performances of his career. Don't care about sooraj's movies. They're unbearable.

answered by Super-star (172k points)