Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,826 comments

396 users

Rajinikanth – Akshay Kumar starrer 2.0 budget shoots up, no sign of completion

+1 vote

Source : http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/rajinikanth-akshay-kumar-starrer-2-0-budget-shoots-no-sign-completion/

The producers of Shankar’s 2.0 face the worst possible crisis possible for a big-budget film. The crisis of budget. According to sources very close to the film, the budget has over-shot by leaps and bounds. “Originally 2.0’s budget was Rs 65 crores. They upgraded it to Rs 90 crores keeping in mind the expensive special effects. But because of the FX faux pas, the budget has gone up to Rs.160 crores which would be impossible to recover for a Telugu film,” says a source close to the project.

Source Link: http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/rajinikanth-akshay-kumar-starrer-2-0-budget-shoots-no-sign-completion/
asked Jun 19 in Movie Discussions by bollyranga Production Designer (13,066 points)
36% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

the budget figures are all over the place.

anyway, all that matters in the end is a good movie and I hope they achieve that.

answered Jun 19 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,252 points)
+1 vote

In 2017, it had huge buzz, in 2019 not so. All I want is it to avoid a clash with super 30

answered Jun 19 by Intense Director (128,012 points)

Yeah Hritik will crush it because... 30 is waaay more than 2.0

0 votes

My condolence to kowsigan.. I see the film releasing ij the next Ice Age.

answered Jun 19 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,142 points)

0 votes

Hope it is not going towards Disaster .....

answered Jun 19 by Agan Executive Producer (65,052 points)