18. Greek God - 44 points
  19. playboy - 40 points
  20. Jordan Garcia - 37 points
  21. Suhas - 34 points
  22. God Father - 32 points
  23. Sanal - 32 points
  24. Sss d - 30 points
  25. Grand Nova - 25 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+2 votes
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/iHrithik/status/1084074551682703360
in BOI Update by All Time best! (265k points)
98% Accept Rate

reopened by

12 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

When they were initially announced, Super 30 and HRvT were supposed to be released in Nov 2018 and Jan 2019, but now both have been pushed far back. I won't be surprised if HRvT is pushed once again.

It's ridiculous that the gap between movies like Kaabil and Super 30 is 2.5 years.

Hope both these movies bring success for HR.

by Assistant Director (56.1k points)
selected by
+1 vote

So he returns after 2 years damn his speed is very slow
Hopefully it will be good

by Assistant Director (48.8k points)

2.5 years.....

Yeah actually its 2.5 years

0 votes

Another 8cr opening loading................

by Production Designer (13.7k points)

Better than Disaster on Eid. That too back to back.

0 votes

Well, that is very very late, means around 2 months and 2 releases for HR. Heard they are re shooting and adding more to the movie.

by Star (154k points)

Kar liya bhai.. Already v frustrated yaar..

Yeah I am too. But we have to live with it. HR wants to retire and I won't be surprised if he chooses to quit after these 2 movies.

I mean how can some one do this after experiencing this much of stardom?? How can he be this lazy... Bangbang postponed, mjo postponed, s30 postponed, hr vs tiger postponed.. Has he ever released movie on the first release date announced..
If u notice only kaabil and k3 hv released on promised date.. That means only because of his fathers dedication i feel..
This guy will not change.. I have given up now.. No hopes left..aaj toh tears aagaye first time thinking about hrithiks career

He doesnt care man. He cares about his own life and holidays and gym equipment

S30 is being reshot and it's been the case always, such movies flop. I never had hopes from him too and now they're fading even more.

0 votes

Most fast working star ...

by Unit Manager (33k points)

City mei ek phase ka metro ka kaam bhi khatam kar detet hai hrithik ke ek film se doosrey film aaney tak.. Haha

Sahi ye banda karta kya hai ghar bete bete samaj nai ata.. 2 days back was watching hrithik movie songs from 2000 to 2003 i was like itna potential banda dekho kya kar raha hai aaj kal ...kaise tha kaisa hogaya.. truly destiny..

0 votes

Unbelievable..
I think he is least interested in making movies now..
And he is making movies only to promote business like hrx cure fit and get endorsement..
He just cant stop making films completely as he has seen peaks stardom already.. So he is like he will do 2 film in 3 yrs and be in lime light as he is a brand himself..
No wonder hr yrf film will also get postponed now...
No words..
Utterly disappointed..

by Location Manager (6k points)

He never followed any body or he will never follow in future also..
He has just lost interest in making movies, stardom everything..

Lagta to aisa hi hai

Are mere bhai sab Aamir jaise gap leke Atbb Atg Nahi De Paate Its Very Risky 1 Film Flops And You Are Under Huge Pressure See TOH 13 Saal Baad Flop Diya He Was Enjoying One Of The Best Runs Of All Time And Was At Peak Of Superstardom Still Everyone Is Raising Questions On Him.

+1

Sahi bola yaar... Aamir takes 2 yrs time but he works hard entire 2 yrs... But hrithik takes time bt workshard only sixmonths remaining 1.6yrs dedicated to cultfit, hrx myntra, vacations photoshoots..

0 votes

That's too much man 2.5 years for a small movie like Super 30,in this span of time akki would have released 7 movies, Salman 4 movies.
Looks like even HR vs Tiger will postpone now
At least do one movie per year if not more

by Assistant Director (45.9k points)
0 votes

HRX is there... Curefit is there.. why release a movie HR?

by Unit Manager (36.3k points)

Hahahahahaha, wait and watch. In 2020, HR will permanently get into the gymming business leaving behind movies. HR vs tiger could be his last. I doubt if he will have the energy to make k4 also. Laziest guy I've ever seen.

Here’s a guy who can rule them all, instead he chooses to do nothing. Lets the clowns and facemakers of the world have their fun.

Bade Dilwala

Well he's making india fit. He's discovering new places for holidays. He's still showing his versatility.

0 votes

Waiting for Bharat,Super 30, Hum Char,Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Laga and Dabangg 3.
5 movies in theatre this year.

by Second Unit Director (79.4k points)
0 votes

He Is Junior Aamir Khan (Minus Atbbs)

by Assistant Director (47.7k points)

He's worse than him. HR will retire now I can feel.

Are bhai aisa mat bolo He Is Future Of Bollywood Kamse Kam Eak Decade Rehna Chahiye He Must Have Around 15 Hits

Nahi hai bhai. He doesn't want to. His priorities are not movies. It's his family vacation and protein shakes and curefit diet plans. He's not in any competition now.

0 votes

whatever happens krissh 4 is a sureshot blockbuster so he does not need to worry

by Location Manager (7.7k points)
0 votes

26th July 2019, hmm, waiting for it.

by Mega Star (218k points)
edited by

Releasing on 2nd August 2019. Irrelevant.

Seriously? That's even better if it's true, didn't wanted it to release just one week later then TLK.

Yup. Hobbs and Shaw releasing 2nd August in US market. India release is not confirmed. And I personally think TLK won't have any effect like Jungle Book.