Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,826 comments

396 users

Race has decent Monday but....

+4 votes
363 views asked Jun 18 in Box Office Related by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,984 points)
99% Accept Rate

Race 3 has had a decent Monday with collection of 14 crore nett apprx which is around 50% down from day one which had high collection but there is a leftover from Eid as many mass centers record better collections than the first day. The collections may even go a little higher in the morning if places like Gujarat, Bihar and Nizam / Andhra come in higher than expected.

The downside is that high end multiplex areas like Punjab and Delhi have dropped and there is a very limited affect of post Eid here. The drops here are around 60% from Friday which means these circuits will be average at best.

The film is at a huge 115 crore nett after four days but going by the Delhi and Punjab figures the film will feel the heat later on the week as the Eid factor subsides. The positive is that many centers in places like UP, Bihar and CI are excellent on Monday and better than most releases on day one. In fact better than all releases of this year.

But dalke ungli karne ki zarurat kya thi..

Bhai check it, BOI be Dala hai, I just copied whatever they written.

6 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Final collections will be around 13 crores... Film is running on mass audience.. Let's see how long it can take the movie forward.. Multiplex ka sath yahin tak tha.. Ye BOI commentary to improve kro... Pre eid post eid.. Pre diwali post diwali.. Pre Christmas post Christmas.. What the ****

answered Jun 18 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,983 points)
selected Jun 20 by THUNDER BIRD

final collection will be more not less 1st read properly

More bcoz of Andhra and nizam... Drop in Delhi can reduce it.. I have already read properly

So its mention final collection will be higher

Race 3 First Monday Business - BOI
+3 votes

Haters waiting for the biggest crash are disappointed

answered Jun 19 by shah Executive Producer (65,477 points)

Well, they just had to wait for 1 day

They or we? still 9 cr plus is not the kind of crash they are waiting

+2 votes

Good Collection and record breaking four days its same level JHMS 1st day and weekend Collection of SS wow great bhaijaan ur biggest mega star in bollywood

answered Jun 18 by Imran1 Set Designer (2,491 points)

also add welcome to new york

welcome to new york movie not added in salman khan filmography. See BOI list.

Now you say BOI is charsi. Than i say if you have more knowledge than BOI than open your own website where you free any data somethink lIke secret superstar cross 1000 cr in india.

+1 vote

Post Eid!.............

answered Jun 19 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (77,007 points)
+1 vote

final number would be around 180crs .

answered Jun 19 by nitesh singh Set Designer (2,200 points)
+1 vote

It's decent but what's with this pre eid???? BOI need to stop doing stupid commentary. And instead focus on only numbers.

answered Jun 19 by Intense Director (128,012 points)

Harsh? Me? In which sense may I ask ??? Speaking of that......isn't this intolerance tb ?

You are harsh on SRK, there's no doubt. You get really aggressive while talking about him at times. Also his movies, and that's strange cause you say you liked JHMS, and that's the biggest positive thing you've said about him since last one year.

.....veryy bad intense bro....i think uss time pe bhaijAAn ki deewangli ka bhoot kuch zyada hi chadh gya hoga......haHA...

Tb I do so when people like jatinder and saransh start it. Or else I don't do it with the good srkians. And yes I'll say it again. I liked jhms.....found it a one time watch.....Not as bad as most said.

Related questions

+8 votes
6 answers 130 views
130 views asked Jul 28, 2014 in Box Office Related by naya yug Director (130,310 points)
+2 votes
3 answers 279 views
279 views asked Dec 13, 2016 in General by Rocsky Unit Manager (32,589 points)
+7 votes
5 answers 123 views
123 views asked Aug 11, 2014 in Movie Discussions by the shield Production Designer (12,764 points)