18. Hrithikiantilldeath - 30 points
  19. Vivek Rai - 26 points
  20. Seinfeld - 26 points
  21. Baadshah - 26 points
  22. Irdwhelp - 21 points
  23. nitesh singh - 18 points
  24. CultCharm - 18 points
  25. God Father - 16 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+2 votes
Here is my question to srk fans who all the time blabber Srk is the king of openings so let's take a final call to decide who have more Record/Bumper/excellent openings salman or srk and my Answer is SALMAN KHAN and here I am giving the approx numbers of Record to excellent openings

Record Openers -

6 times

Record/Bumper openers:

12 to 14 times (12 is confirmed )

Excellent Openers:-

16 to 18 times (16 is confirmed)

Now I request some honest srk fan to post all the openings data of srk then we will discuss and TAU JI plz staybaway from this post coz manipulation is not allowed SHUKRIYA
Source Link: BOI
in BOI Update by Production Accountant (25.8k points)
73% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+1 vote

Please bro don't keep this stardomless tier 10 star srk who is competing with arjun kapoor with the Megastar

by Production Designer (12.5k points)
+1 vote

but boi latest ranking shows salman 5 times more bigger than srk

by Costume designer (1k points)
0 votes

Dont Know About Excellent Openers But In Bumper Openers Srk Slightly Ahead Of Salman He Has 2-4 More Bumper Openers
Record Openers Same For Both

by Assistant Director (42.3k points)
–1 vote

srk has always been more consistent with openings even in bad phases and that is what makes him such a big star if salman was so huge in the 90s already why did many of his films opened so poorly after the 90s?

by Location Manager (6.1k points)

Yes even rajkumar rao giving 30% opening.

bhai because you are comparing only bumper openings and excellent openings which leaves out certain things like consistency so its not a good way to compare who is the king of openings

Start excuses.

facts can never be excuses but ok fine cant have logical argument against salman here

–2 votes

Salman has not a Single Solo Record Openers from 1988 to 2009 nor Record Opening of the year
It's all started with Dabangg as BOI already said he became SUPERSTAR after Dabangg

by Costume designer (1k points)

Ye bhi right hai Xmas par disaster de raha hai aaj kal to.

@playGirl abhi godd me jaakr dudh pii aukaat to salman kii nahi hai Outside HOLIDAY abhi isko 150cr krna hai aur 2cr Footfalls cross krna hai outside Holiday
Holiday prr to Ajay Devgn & Ranveer singh bhi 200cr dete hai

Limit Audience wale Bhai kii aukaat aur unka stardom Veer Jai Ho tha thukne nhi jata inke koi movie me Non Holiday prr Crap movie ke devta hai

Crap movie ke devta hai iske liye Google se Contact kare
Worst Actor Of Bollywood type krne prr Bhai ka naam aata hai

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 166 views
166 views asked Jan 11 in BOI Update by being_tanveer Production Accountant (25.8k points)
+1 vote
3 answers 211 views
+7 votes
4 answers 240 views
240 views asked Nov 14, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (285k points)