18. nitesh singh - 94 points
  19. Suhas - 83 points
  20. shajandeepu - 67 points
  21. Rocsky - 63 points
  22. Kabir - 54 points
  23. Nikeel - 52 points
  24. mr.hola - 50 points
  25. suraj.j - 49 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+1 vote

Girish Johar

Trade "Rumour"... #Ghajini2 is gonna start soooooon.... so will 

@aamir_khan

be back now in a full blown ACTION avatar???

https://mobile.twitter.com/girishjohar/status/1084009807776907264?s=19

Atul Mohan (Verified Handle)

@atulmohanhere

#Ghajini The first 100 Crore movie of Indian cinema to have its sequel? Strong trade rumors suggest so. Producer Allu Arvind (Geetha Arts) has registered title #Ghajini2 in Telugu & Hindi with its association. Will it have #AamirKhan again in it? Lets wait and watch! 

@aamir_khan

Earlier There Were Reports That Aamir's Next Will Start From March 2019, Aamir Also Confirmed He Is Getting Back In Shape For His Next Film

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/647518/im-getting-back-into-shape-for-my-next-film-aamir-khan

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/647848/shooting-aamir-khans-expected-start-march-2019-times-india

Historical Ghajini

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/644003/10-years-of-ghaiini

Rumours For Upcomming Aamir Films

Mogul

Mahabharat (7 Part Series Spanning Entire 2020 Decade)

Osho

Vikram vedha Remake

Forrest gump remake

Ghajini 2

in Upcoming Releases by Assistant Director (41.7k points)
96% Accept Rate

reopened by

For one Aamir won't be part of it. And Ghajini 2 will not have anything to do with Ghajini 1.

This is because not Geetha Arts but a sub-division of the big production house, GA2 Pictures have registered the title Ghajini 2. The registration has happened for both Telugu & Hindi, not Tamil.

This is just like how Arbaaz & Sohail have registered Dabangg 3, Dabangg 4, Dabangg 5 & Dabangg 6 titles. The last time I checked, I remember till part 6 on the list. It could be more.

Anyways, even if Geetha Arts themselves had registered the Ghajini 2 title, even then the film wouldn't have had anything to do with first part. Don't think they've approached ARM either.

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

All This Is Fine But Mahabharata Is The Real Deal. Take A Giant Leap Of Faith & Make It A Trilogy Like LOTR. Only Ace Can Pull This Off.

by Production Accountant (27.4k points)
selected by

Yes, But It Will Consume A Lot Of Time Peak Years Of Aamir's Superstardom Will Be Used For That, I Prefer Aamir To Make That Once His Stardom Phases Out!

0 votes

Agar ye movie bab rahi hai to aag lagegi. But if Aamir isn't in it then I don't know.

Still waiting for an announcement from Aamir in March be it Ghajini 2 or any other movie.

by Assistant Director (50.7k points)

GA2 Pictures are producing it. Not the main Geetha Arts who produced the Hindi remake.

GA2 Pictures is the division of Geetha Arts. They make low budget films. The big success of Geetha Govindam has given them enough confidence to make Ghajini 2 but not with any A-lister. Mainly because it's Geetha Arts who produce big budgeted A-listers films not the sub-division. Just YRF & Y-Films but GA2 is bigger.

0 votes

Even atul mohan and some verified Telugu sites including abo saying the same.
Hope it's true as Aamir can't go for hirani now and it's any day far better option than osho/ mogul or Mahabharata
Ghajini was one of the best commercial movie which broke all records at the box office.
Hope they manage a good South Indian mass director.

by Unit Manager (33.8k points)

It's GA2 Pictures who have registered the title. It's a division of Geetha Arts.

Geetha Arts produces the big films with big superstars. GA2 Pictures though it did have a huge blockbuster with Geetha Govindam & then Taxiwaala, GA2 Pictures invest on low budget films with younger actors.

So it won't be any A-lister starring in a movie produced by GA2 Pictures. As of now, they've only registered the title. Further got to wait for the announcement with newbies.

0 votes

Maybe some south actor will be in it.. But hoping aamir does it, ghazini was too good.

by Location Scout (4.5k points)
+1

I Think South Actor Will Do South Version And Aamir Hindi Version

I Mean I Hope So :p

0 votes

No way dear girish is not trustworthy at all he posts and shares every news whenever he gets from social media and yes G2 is being registered but Aamir won't be there production company is making this movie with local star from down south so don't be over excited

by Production Accountant (25.8k points)
0 votes

First things first. Don't make Mahabharata. Will take a lot of time and intolerant elements will ban it. VV remake and moghul are the best options

by Star (143k points)

Related questions

+10 votes
2 answers 159 views
+3 votes
7 answers 196 views
196 views asked Mar 2 in Upcoming Releases by Rancho Assistant Director (41.7k points)
+2 votes
11 answers 321 views