Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,826 comments

396 users

Race 3 huge numbers on Sunday -BOI

+8 votes
Race 3 is continued its strong run on Sunday as it looks set to collect around 36-37 crore nett. The collections are similar to Saturday which is very good considering it was a national holiday on Saturday. There was a little drop  at metro multiplexes due to the late shows going down. Single screens saw full houses again across the country.

The weekend for the film is looking to be in the 100 crore nett range which is a huge number though three Salman Khan films have higher numbers over the first three days. The film has scored excellent collections all over with Tamil Nadu / Kerala being the under performer but that is a small circuit.

The test for the film is coming on Monday which will tell if this film can become a HIT or even better. It will also tell if these huge collections are just because of the huge craze that Salman Khan has become at the box office or is the film actually better than the reports going around.
Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=4031
asked Jun 17 in Box Office Related by Imran1 Set Designer (2,491 points)
15% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+7 votes

Best answer

Fourth 100cr+ weekend for Salman Khan.
100cr+ Weekend :

Megastar SALMAN KHAN - 4 films.

Rest of the Bollywood - only 1 film.
And some chindichor stars fans are trying to question Salman's Megastardom

answered Jun 17 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (37,894 points)
selected Jun 17 by Imran1
+6 votes

So final numbers will be around 37cr. I had said 38 for today. Salman khan has done his job. Now let's see what happens in the weekdays.

answered Jun 17 by Intense Director (128,012 points)
+4 votes

DAISY SHAH's Epic reply to her trollers..... SHE OWNED THEM now...100 Cr Weekend

Go Girl.... u Deserve this SUCCESS

answered Jun 17 by -OmKara- Production Designer (15,893 points)

Daisy says it for ur review too

My Review was for Salman mainly as I expected a lot.... i ain't Daisy Troller.... nor did i bash her or anyone else.... I still stand by my review.... My Star My Review..... Race 3's collection won't be a Slap on me as I Still expect BEST from bhai....

+3 votes

Weekend ki partiyaan horahi hai.. ek mein Ek tu.. saath mein hai, Haath mein hai tattoo...

answered Jun 17 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,142 points)
+3 votes

Grand Master Mithunda ki taraf se ..

answered Jun 17 by Irdwhelp Editor (83,678 points)
+2 votes

Baki gareebo ki lifetime mae 60cr ke lalle pade hai here bhai giving 4th 100cr weekend with most trolled movie.. well in weekend list except 4 salman movie there is only one zaira wasim movie this say it all..

answered Jun 17 by playboy Unit Manager (30,832 points)
+1 vote

Aye shabaas Megastar power

answered Jun 18 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,728 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 91 views
+4 votes
4 answers 315 views
315 views asked Jun 20 in Box Office Related by suhas All Time best! (260,373 points)