18. Seinfeld - 49 points
  19. Invincible - 42 points
  20. Sanal - 40 points
  21. nitesh singh - 39 points
  22. power - 35 points
  23. Irdwhelp - 31 points
  24. Greek God - 25 points
  25. Santosh - 24 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67.5k questions

255k answers

312k comments

1.1k users

+1 vote
Bharat requires CGI + Budget is huge + it do require 'Good' acting. I feel that Bharat will tank like Tubelight. Your views
in Upcoming Releases by Location Manager (5.6k points)
78% Accept Rate

reopened by
+1

I dont think it will tank like tube light..
Salman will never do a film like tube light again. And i think bharath will be on the lines of bhajrangi bhaijaan.. And it will be more of an engaging story i feel...

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

I don't know what you mean by good acting. Salman is the not the best method actor, but he is a huge entertainer and a capable actor in the hands of the right person.

Regarding the movie bombing, well bollywood is a funny place. Anything canhappen

by Director (132k points)
selected by
–1

I asked this because we saw his acting in Tubelight. This time the budget too is huge. There's CGI & Stuff. That's why I said that i am having a gut feeling that Bharat will bomb.

+1

Acting wise Salman was fine in tubelight imo. The issue was it was very boring movie. Aaz has said fans will love Salman's character in Bharat, its a family emotional drama, so high chances of it working. And as I said 2018 has shown anything can happen.

0 votes

there are only two ways a movie like this can ever go either it will be a huge blockbuster or a huge disappointment

by Location Manager (5.3k points)
0 votes

Strong feeling that Bharat will be all time Blockbuster or legendary Blockbuster

by Assistant Director (59.4k points)
+1

Compare Tubelight ( no actress, no romance, no interesting song for youth, no nothing except for Salman and Kabir) with Bharat (Salman,AAZ, Katrina,Tabu, Sunil Grover,Disha, Jackie, India-Pak theme ,solo project with all care, etc etc, etc)

+2

And i thing ind pak based movies never fail at the box office if star is known and here megastar in the movie so full chances of blockbuster.

Well, gotta keep expectations low. Had damn too much expectations from Zero & !!!

+1

Suraj, there's a difference between Salman and SRK. With the latter we are used to disappointments. Zero teaser had revealed the movie will tank. Salman has let his fans down twice recently, this movie looks to be his territory.

0 votes

I have a strong feeling you will flee away after bharat release...

by Camera Operator (11.5k points)
–2 votes

Ghajini Is Safe. Yes, 11 Year Old Movie. And 6th Highest Grosser Of Aamir. Still A Tough Nut To Cross.

by Production Accountant (27.1k points)
–1

No, I Am Saying Will Bharat Cross 11 Year Old Ghajini?

+3

Lol look who's back the guy who ran away after thugs

+2

How many times aami himself crossed ghajini??just 5 times ...and megastar salman crossed 12 times..that's called stardom..stardomless actor k fan

Dekho bhagoda aa gaya hai

Haiya haiya hahahaha Brainless Robot

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 111 views
111 views asked Oct 19, 2018 in Box Office Related by SSk Assistant Director (40.3k points)
+4 votes
5 answers 172 views
172 views asked Jan 13, 2014 in Archived by hasan Production Accountant (24.2k points)