18. Suhas - 54 points
  19. Maniac01 - 53 points
  20. GOD - 45 points
  21. Santosh - 44 points
  22. playboy - 40 points
  23. Sss d - 36 points
  24. Rahat - 35 points
  25. IamRaj - 34 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+1 vote

"I also feel that if you really are the king, you should have the choice to make your own choices. A king without choices is not a king at all"

https://www.filmibeat.com/amphtml/bollywood/news/2019/shahrukh-khan-on-zero-debacle-if-i-am-really-a-king-i-should-always-experiment-281255.html

Aamir Gave Flop After 13 Years And Was At Peak Of Superstardom Enjoying One Of The Best Runs Ever Seen Still He Took Entire Blame For Thugs Failure And Also Said Sorry, Then There Is Srk Who Is Going Through A Bad Phase Since Many Years Still He Calling Himself King!

in Generic Comparisons by Unit Manager (36k points)
96% Accept Rate

reopened by
+1

Rassi Jal Gayi Magar Bal Nhi Gayi

10 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

More like, self proclaimed/ pr made KING

by Costume designer (1.1k points)
selected by
+4 votes

That's called denial and this is the reason why he will find it tough to make a comeback. The audiences don't know if you're king or not. They only want entertainment for those expensive tickets they buy.

by Director (135k points)

Is there any problem in category drop down menu.. m not able to select it in ask question

+3 votes

Mere ilake me ek pagal rehta hai jo khudko India ka PM bolta hai... SRK is of the same breed...

by All Time best! (268k points)
+1 vote

But with the kind of results of the experiments he is doing he will be a king for namesake only
Damn he needs to get away from the yes people

by Assistant Director (42k points)
+1 vote

Rassi jhal gyi par bhal nai gya so called and self proclaimed PR king ka , he is taking these chances since 2009 and failing badly one after other and still he thinks he is the so called king and taking chances to do different cinema

by Production Accountant (25k points)
+1 vote

Hahaha yeh lo.. badbola kahin ka

by Unit Manager (33.2k points)
+1 vote

read this: IF I am a king.

automatically IF delete karke khush ho rahe ho idiots.

by Assistant Director (47.8k points)
+1 vote

He is so funny .I really like him .Like his confidence .He lives in his own world and bubble .He must be definitely king there .King of Delusional People !!

by Producer (103k points)
0 votes

Ye mu patika ka popat Srk kabhi nai sudrega..

by Unit Manager (31.3k points)
–1 vote

Don't mind it please, i think he is bit shaken up by JHMS, Zero and all that, give him some time.

by Mega Star (211k points)