18. Maniac01 - 59 points
  19. Seinfeld - 56 points
  20. Invincible - 49 points
  21. Sanal - 44 points
  22. power - 43 points
  23. Greek God - 36 points
  24. Irdwhelp - 32 points
  25. Jordan Garcia - 26 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67.5k questions

255k answers

312k comments

1.1k users

+1 vote
Simmba crossed the 300 crore mark worldwide and also the business of Race 3 over the weekend and this made it the third highest grosser worldwide. It will remain third for 2018 as will not reach the marks of Sanju and Padmaavat.

Simmba has a shot at the 400 crore GROSS mark depending on what happens over the next two weeks. If it reaches the mark it will be the first film in that 400-500 crore range There are films above 500 crore and films above 300 crore but no film has done in the 400-500 range in its original Hindi format.  

2.0 (Hindi) is at the end of run with the remaining business to come in lakhs and it has done 269 crore worldwide in Hindi which is fifth best for 2018. The all formats total is 650 crore plus which is the sixth best of all time with the Far East still to come. Zero has just about made into the top ten with 178 crore and not much more to come. Below are the top worldwide grossers of 2018. (Hindi only)

1. Sanju - 578 crore
2. Padmaavat - 546 crore
3. Simmba - 310 crore (10 Days)
4. Race 3 - 306 crore
5. 2.0 (Hindi) - 269 crore (Still Running)
6. Baaghi 2 - 249 crore
7. Thugs Of Hindostan - 247 crore
8. Badhaai Ho - 215 crore
9. Raazi - 192 crore
10. Zero - 178 crore (Still Running)
11. Stree - 173 crore
12. Gold - 150 crore
13. Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety - 149 crore
14. Raid - 145 crore
15. Veere Di Wedding - 134 crore
Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=4609
in BOI Update by Unit Manager (32.5k points)
95% Accept Rate

reopened by

even happy to see Zero in Top 10 .....lol......love for SRK is undying

+2

hahaha....sahi gif put ki hai Suhas bhai....exjaacccttt feeling of a FAN

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Zero WW lower than 2014 release Jai ho Hmm

by Production Accountant (26.7k points)
selected by

Somehow Crossed 2012 Non Holiday Release Talaash

+2 votes

See that man giving 306ww with crap most trolled movie ever with rozgar cast n director.. Hail to Stardom of Megastar..

by Unit Manager (30.9k points)
+1 vote

Race 3 with disaster wom did 300cr worldwide that is what we call starpower ladies and gentleman

by Assistant Director (40.5k points)
+1 vote

It shows the stardom ranveer commands today. Wow. He's seriously bigger than the Khans.

by Director (132k points)

No, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam With Salman And Ajay Was A Hit!

it was a semi Hit or Average.....new BOI ka verdict shayad aap sahi bol rahay ho

Han new BOI Verdict Hi Bol Raha Hun Janaab

Old Verdict Ke Hisaab Se Amitabh Ka Bhi Keval Eak Blockbuster Hai Career Mei Naye Mei 20 Hoga

hmm....yehi kaha bhai k new BOI mein agr HIT hai to phir meri baat ghalat h ''future king'' blah blah wali

0 votes

Top star of 2018 is undoubtedly Ranveer Singh with two of the excellent openings, and two bluckbustes in his kitties. Salman Khan fans needn't worry as of yet, he is still the second star after Ranveer this year(only this year), otherwise he is leading by a distance.

Others are gone, Aamir for doing a project in 5 years, and SRK for doing shitty and crap things; my fan in SRK died, and sorry guys, I am now the hater of SRK more than anyone else; I even fought with MODS and friends of this forum for that boring hell of a lifetime movie. SOrry for that day guys!

I hate SRK for doing a movie like Zero, and I will never ever watch his movies in theatres in this life.

by Location Manager (7.6k points)

I hope we can get a good comeback from Aamir and something unlike TOH. A dark year, we had in Bollywood and from this year, I gave up on KHANS now. Hope Ranveer and Ayushman take the legacy forward now.

dev: downvote from my side.....no logic or justification i can give of a downvote....but just that....i hated ur answer....like hate is a small word

Badshah: A simple an answer:
No logic here too. The respect I had for him is what he earned through at least 10 of his works, and I thought it would never vanish, I thought I would respect him more and more.

Disrespect started after Main Hoon Na, count the movies. I would justify everything in his favour even if things were wrong.

Where is my SRK of Swades? That of Chak De...

This was the last I would wait on him for.

He has aged and has not be caring about, if they say billions, billions like me. I am not for granted. I can choose if my passion for SRK or me is bigger. I am bigger, because he damn cares about billions like me.

Next should be there because things change with time, and that because Ranveer also gave two blockbusters this year without any godfather , he earns the RESPECT.

dev: the day SRK will start creating rubbishes by not working seriously, even i will dislike him.....as that SRK i will not consider as actual SRK......but here he is working so hard, he gives his best.....jst that script thingy is subjective, he must hv thought they are creating some ATBB, but it flopped badly....it can happen......but atleast SRK is having rich cinema experiences, giving audience respect in terms of providing them World Class VFX, pleasant frames, acting so well in every single _____ frame.......regarding script selection or director not directing well, it can happen......bad times can happen......but SRK knows how to bounce back.....let's see what he is gonna select after Salute.....i m quite sure it will be some Blockbuster stuff.....let's wait n watch.....he knows this game too well, it's jst that he wanted to try something different with his films in older age.....but now Boxoffice looks like a serious concern for SRK as he needs to survive.....now see what SRK will select

Related questions

+2 votes
6 answers 368 views
368 views asked Jan 9 in BOI Update by nitesh singh Location Scout (3.3k points)
+1 vote
5 answers 20 views
20 views asked Sep 21, 2018 in Box Office Related by Suhas All Time best! (260k points)