Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,999 questions

251,514 answers

307,806 comments

396 users

How can pre eid effect become 6-7 crore this year from 4 crore last year ?

+3 votes

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3024

For Tubelight - 
pre Eid factor as limited muslim audience and on this fair value for the film would be 25 crore nett so its lost 4 crore nett because of Muslims not coming out.

For Race 3 :
The fair value opening of the film is similar to Tiger Zinda Hai in the range of 33-34 crore nett as that is what it would have picked up if it was a normal and no pre Eid affect on the film.
34-27 = 7 Crore 

asked Jun 16 in Box Office Related by bollyranga Production Designer (13,067 points)
36% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

That’s why I hate BOI and their stupid logic. Pre Eid isn’t a factor at all. Either a movie is good or it isn’t. 2017 And 2018 eid Salman has disappointed his fans. As per BOI , only a certain religion base watches Salman films in theatre ? Stupid commentary

answered Jun 16 by Intense Director (127,892 points)
selected Jun 16 by bollyranga
+2 votes

Salman fan sites u must ignore......................

answered Jun 16 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (77,007 points)
0 votes

....boycott this 2rs sitee....follow krkboxoffice like mee.........

answered Jun 16 by Kabir Production Accountant (27,036 points)

Aise bolraha hai jaise koi Ambani ka beta ho .

Roshan Calculator

Ka Bhed BOI Ne Khola Hai
Tu Na Roshan Calculator Follow Kar

–1 vote

Maths kisne sikhaya tujhe .. always takes percentage of some number.. 20.5cr percentage will definetly 27.5cr ke pecentage se kaam hi hogi na.. n also it was pre gst... so definetly gst benifit bi milega na idhar ... sirf srkian bewakuf hote hai but nai aamir fans mae bi defect piece nikal ata hai..

answered Jun 16 by playboy Unit Manager (30,831 points)

So you are also accepting that movie opening depends on genre

Well, in that case, opening which Aamir gave with 3 idiots / PK / Dangal ... are much more impressive that ETT / TZH / Kick or whatever masala movies ...

Kyonki Salman ki Non-Masala movie ... Tubelight ko opening to sabko pata hi hai.

Bas yehi accept karwana that Salman fans se

Anyway ... muslim population is just 15% in India ... agar pura 20 increment bhi man lo .. to bhi 6-7 crore nahi aayega.

When Salman fans themselves were expecting more that 30 Crore ..... why can't they accept that this is not good opening.

Bollyranga sahima tera maths teacher ghada hoga ya tu nalak hai... agar Indian population 15% hai toh zaruri hai movie watchers bi 15% honge.. with 3 4cr footfall minimum 30% movie watchers muslim hai n salman command huge followinf inn muslim fan base ye toh tujhe pata hi hoga..

@Haider
It doesn't work like that. Most of the Indians Muslims mother tongue is Hindustani (Urdu & Hindi), hence they have no other option (local film industry) rather than being loyal to Hindustani film industry (I.e Bollywood).

Also majority of the Muslims live in cities and towns. Eg - India's biggest state Uttar Pradesh's 19% population are Muslims but the state's urban population's 33% are Muslims. Most of the other states have the same story. Have a look at some major cities Muslim population (apx)....
Hyderabad - 40-45%
Bhopal, Aligarh, Bareilly, Lucknow, Varanasi - 30-35%
Mumbai, Jaipur, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, kanpur, Allahabad - 20%.
I'm ignoring small cities and towns here.

Aage aap khud samajhdar ho (agar paid bot nhi ho toh) ki filmein cities me chalti h ya villages me.

–1 vote

BOI tracks collections and people blindly believe that. When BOI goes to track collections they see pre Eid and pre Diwali affecting collections abd they do mention it. Is it so difficult to understand? If their collections are real then how the fukc pre Diwali/pre Eid can be fake???

Height of idiocy and Double Standards!

answered Jun 16 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (37,894 points)

Anyway .. nahi manana hai to mat mano. Tum log to footfalls mein belive karte ho na

Bajrangi ke first day footfalls ko, ticket %age increase and number of screens %age increase se multiply kar ke dekh lo

Pata chal jaayega ki agar BB aaj release hoti to kitna opening hota ... aur uske comparision mein Race 3 ka kitna hai.

Arre 10 saal pehle wala galat tha tabhi toh aaj correct karke sahi kiya. Is this so difficult to understand?

Yes Race3 opening is below Bajrangi Bhaijaan. No shame to accept it.

Kisko pata ki aaj wala data bhi correct hai ya nahi ?

How can you be sure about that ?

3-4 saal pehli bhi unko PK ka . data correct karna pada tha.

Haan... Tum correct site ka naam bata do... I promise I'll debate with u on the basis of that site only.