Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,828 comments

396 users

Haha we all knew this would happen so why everyone's so surprised?!?!

+4 votes
I'm fine with whatever race 3 does or doesn't do .... And if you think ... Things will be different after race 3's horrendous reception.......

Just imagine ....

We still have

dabangg 3 ( brother arbaaz khan)

dancing dad ( legend remo & same race 3 cast)

sher khan ( Sohail Khan )

and

kick 2 ( best friend sajid)

.... Haha

You can hate him as much as you want.... But he is the ultimate BEING HUMAN... Helping them all

Filmein aati jaati raheinge par long after he's gone people will remember him as a big heart mahn.
asked Jun 15 in Announcements by Grand Nova Star (154,307 points)
72% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Salman Khan has given 9 Blockbusters this decade which is more than 99% of actors career Blockbusters, that's it

answered Jun 16 by shah Executive Producer (65,477 points)
selected 3 days ago by Grand Nova
+1 vote

Hahaha we all knew this would happen so why surprised.

Oh really Mr. 53cr opening

a few hours ago you certainly didn't know this would happen.

and please stop trying to change the conversation from the movie's crap reception to Sallu's charity

it's not like he's giving chances to actually deserving people, he's only making the condition of Bollywood worse.

what a nice guy he is, he is helping one of Bollywood's top producers in making even more money

answered Jun 16 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,252 points)

As difficult as it may seem ... But In the middle of Everest like negativity ... We did as much we could to change perceptions.... Har koi sleeves ooper kar k ... Salman khan k peechay para hai... Including fans .... That was part of working against that... putting words in other's mouth .And it was always like this and it will always be like this ...

Hahahahahahaha you nailed it bro.

@sanal .... Hahaha thanks bro. I know how to deal with stuff.... I'm so good.
Eid Mubarak

You are welcome bro. But my comment was for mr.hola. Anyways Eid Mubarak Bhai.

0 votes

Dabangg 3

Direct Prabhu Deva

Remo Next

Not Happen(Now)

Sher Khan

Suhail Khan Only Producer

Kick 2

??????

answered Jun 16 by Faizurrahman Location Manager (7,732 points)

Sher ka director bhe sohail khan hi hai .... Dancing dad ... Will happen.... Salman khan has signed that .... Kick ofcourse Nadiadwala hi direct karay ga ...
It's easy to take these projects as they are ... Helping family and friends.

Sher Khan

Name Is Enough
If Tubelight Name Tiger 3
30 cr More Collection
But
Remo Next Guarantee Flop

0 votes

Filmein aati jaati hai par aise big heart ka kya kare jo logo ka hard earned money ko aisi movies pe waste karwaye.

answered Jun 16 by professor Set Designer (2,397 points)
0 votes

Kick I won't include here. The first part was entertaining. I expect more of the same from part 2 also. Drop dabangg 3 asap. I don't think he will do remo dance movie too. And for God's sake don't act in sher khan....it will be a waste of money with sohail involved.

Salman is a megastar.....He needs to do projects of his stature.....he is capable of consistent 300cr grossers.....not such mediocre stuff.

answered Jun 16 by Intense Director (128,012 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
5 answers 286 views
+4 votes
1 answer 82 views
82 views asked May 11, 2015 in Sports Related by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,984 points)