18. Maniac01 - 75 points
  19. Bollywood_on_d_Rocks - 74 points
  20. power - 73 points
  21. Suhas - 68 points
  22. mr.hola - 59 points
  23. Lambodar - 55 points
  24. God Father - 49 points
  25. Santosh - 46 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+1 vote
in Cinematic Discussion by Location Manager (5.4k points)
4% Accept Rate

@greek god yet it was just 2/3rd of a horrible SRK film. You know what this mean? You don't get to comment on SRK. Apne star se double digit opening le lo, we are still getting 20s

So now from Good films to Box office. Shifting the goal post. Itna opening liya phir bhi bhaag kyun gaya twitter se. JHMS was 15. And BTW Hrithik's film faced clash. SRK should bring a film on clash now. He will get single digit.

@Greek Gid, Ranveer was great. You can also say, nobody else would have been as good, and definitely not Tiger. Besides, Simmba had comedy and action while Baaghi 2 only had action so obviously Baaghi would stand taller in the action department.

Nothing great about Simmba. Its definitely good. The Character is half baked. I watched Temper. So maybe thats a reason why I find it just good.

4 Answers

+1 vote

For me The comedy looks silly in places. And Ranveer lacks intensity. Simmba worked better due to failure of ZERO.

Tiger done better in Baaghi 2. Both films had a police station fight. And you know how Tiger shroff fights.

So its Tiger. If simmba and B2 exchange release date then B2 would have earned same as Simmba.

by Second Unit Director (77.5k points)
0 votes

Performance wise ranveer by far.

by Set Designer (2k points)
0 votes

No Doubt Ranbir Is A Champion In performance Wise.

by Production Accountant (28.4k points)
0 votes

Haven't seen simbaa. So can't comment. TS is hardly an actor. Anyways I don't think you need acting for either of these roles.

by Star (140k points)

Bro i seen movie 2 times till now and both the time enjoy very much infact 2nd times i enjoy more than 1st time. Rohit shetty is a really a master to entertain public that's why rohit is a brand now. Go and watch it. Good movie.

I am going today @ajay.

Related questions

+5 votes
7 answers 305 views
305 views asked Nov 3, 2017 in Movies by Suhas All Time best! (262k points)
+1 vote
2 answers 128 views