Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,517 questions

249,341 answers

304,870 comments

396 users

Top Advances All Time - Race 3 Is Fifth BOI

+4 votes

Race 3 has taken the fifth highest advance of all time for all films released in India. If we only count Hindi films then it is third best after Tiger Zinda Hai and Sultan. It would probably have challenged Tiger Zinda Hai or even gone higher if the advance opened in full on Sunday or Monday. The film has collected around 19 crore nett apprx pre release as against the 25 crore nett of Tiger Zinda Hai.

The advance was pretty slow in multiplexes until the showcasing for 2D screenings opened at large on Wednesday evening. This enabled the advance to really pick up on Thursday and this momentum will go into Friday though the Pre Eid factor will stop it in its tracks in some parts of the country.

The top three advances as far as Hindi films go belong to Salman Khan but Race 3 should have collected more than it has pre release. Bahubali - The Conclusion leads by a margin and it will be down to Thugs Of Hindustan and Zero to challenge that. Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan get far higher corporate / block booking than Salman Khan which can help the major multiplex advance towards the level of Bahubali - The Conclusion if the trailers meet expectations. But the challenge for these film may be the smaller multiplexes and single screens.

The top ten advances of all time in India are as follows.

1. Bahubali - The Conclusion - 37,53,00,000

2. Avengers - Infinity War - 28,14,00,000 

3. Tiger Zinda Hai - 24,76,00,000 

4. Sultan - 21,53,00,000

5. Race 3 - 19,00,00,000 apprx

6. Dangal  - 18,84,00,000

7. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo - 15,73,00,000

8. Dhoom 3 - 15,18,00,000

9. Happy New Year  -  13,62,00,000

10.  Kick - 12,89,00,000

Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=4021
asked Jun 15 in Box Office Related by mr.hola Assistant Director (41,993 points)
72% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+6 votes

So Race 3 has done it that too only in 1.5 days coz of screen issue ,had it been on Monday even avengers would have been crossed and hence it's proven again Megastar Salman Khan is the Ultimate and unparalleled

answered Jun 15 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (24,536 points)
+4 votes

If the Eid had fall today then rip all the opening day records ...
Inspite of a day earlier to Eid still it is the 3rd highest advance for outright hindi films & just behind his other two movies that sums up! ...

:small

answered Jun 15 by Irdwhelp Editor (82,708 points)

Bro thunder bird blocked tiger for no reason plz unblock him plz

He is unblocked already may be 2 hrs b4 ...

+3 votes

Nice...never expected for race 3....
Means negativity only in social media...

In reality it's opposite....

Bhai Rocks...

answered Jun 15 by power Assistant Director (46,464 points)

Negativity ground level par bhi hai Bhai.
It's all due to salman's Stardom nothing else.
Today I saw people laughing during daisy's iconic dialogue, daisy-bobby song that too during FDFS.
Salman has played huge gamble, hope it pays off

+3 votes

Bollywood's Top 3 advance booking of all time - Salman Khan starrers.

Out of Top 10 Advance booking of India 6 are Salman Khan starrers.

And some loggerheaded jerks try to question Salman's Megastardom.... Hahaha

answered Jun 15 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (37,681 points)
+2 votes

Thugs Of Hindostan On Its Way To Break Every Single Record Of Bollywood.

Aamir Is Biggest Superstar Among Classes Hence Gets Highest Corporate Bookings
Those People Whose Grey Matter Have Been Replaced By Cow Dung Will Use This Point To Pull Aamir Down!

answered Jun 15 by Rancho Production Accountant (27,826 points)

Mangal Pandey Fanaa Ghajini 3 Idiots Dhoom 3 All Were Record Breaking Bumper Openers All Over.
Same Will Be Thugs Infact On A Higher Level.

Aamir Films Even Though Mostly Social Drama Earns 2nd Most After Salman In Single Screens And In Multiplex He Is No. 1!

Undoubtedly TOH will do fantastic.... But ab usko leke yaha pe rone se kya fayda?

Roo Kahan Rahan Hun
Im Just Showing My Excitement!

Sorry to say, TOH related posts pe karoge toh ye excitement kehlayega..... Race3 ya kisi film related posts karoge toh Insecurity kehlayega. Aage aapki marzi.

+1 vote

My dear BOI, please mention the 3D advantage too, or are we gonna forget about it??

And corporate bookings?? Well I seriously doubt that SRK movies off lately are getting any corporate bookings, Aamir movies gets, but then why is it an advantage? I mean Salman movies gets better response among other centres, so that should even it out a bit I guess.

So many crackpot theories for their poster boy.

answered Jun 15 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (206,488 points)

Dear @TB, instead of crying here tell your Gigastar to hike ticket price, release in 3D and do corporate bookings to deliver a clean hit after 4-5 years.

Hahahaha joke tha?? Hasna tha??

BTW why should he release a movie in 3D that is not worthy of 3D?? He did that once, and now understands his mistake.

Joke ya ho kuch bhi... Aaplog Shahrukh sir ki film theater pe dekho aur bechare ko ek clean hit dilwa do.

+1 vote

Not bad at all. In fact for a remo movie all is good. It's only the Salman factor which is working till now

answered Jun 15 by Intense Director (123,185 points)

In any situation 3rd biggest advance booking of all time is fantastic. Here, it's pathetic starcast+director Remo+disaster songs+most trolled and bashed film ever. Advances couldn't have been better than this.

–2 votes

Utterly fake. PVR advance is less than 2.5cr for the weekend while INOX is just above 1.65cr. These two chains have around 35% of advance sale for Masala genre.
Some last minute ticket deal nothing else, happened with Tiger Zinda Hai, which wasn't visible in actual collection, same will happen now.

answered Jun 15 by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (167,557 points)

@Intense in terms of BO and BO related stuff, he is what he say he is, so I think you should be careful about what you speak to someone.

Intense how dare to troll maha trade analyst jatinder who gave epic prediction like dangal 5m in china jhms 30cr opening day.. atleast he uses his own name n face pic wch both look pathetic... So pls

I clearly don't need to do this @playboy but here's my JHMS prediction.

Lagta hai tera bhut hai jisne jhms 30cr opening bola tha.. dikau kya tujhe..

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 198 views
198 views asked 4 days ago in Box Office Related by suhas All Time best! (259,198 points)
+4 votes
4 answers 236 views
236 views asked 5 days ago in Box Office Related by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (206,488 points)
+5 votes
8 answers 184 views
184 views asked 5 days ago in Opinion by Fur1233 Location Manager (5,794 points)