Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,492 questions

249,228 answers

304,738 comments

396 users

Glad there is no Aamir khan cameo in Zero otherwise on Diwali Srk will bring Aamir teaser to Sell the film

+2 votes
asked Jun 14 in General by playboy Unit Manager (30,067 points)
19% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+1 vote

Zero Trailer Will Come On Diwali Today ALR Gave A Hint About It.
Will Be Attached To TOH.

Anyways Want To See Aamir And Srk Together In A Film Like Aamir Salman and Salman Srk.
Though Looks Tough!

answered Jun 14 by Rancho Production Accountant (27,700 points)
+1 vote

if you think that a mere cameo can sell a movie then let me know the business Welcome to New York did.

and also tell me why was SRK's cameo in Tubelight teased?

let me tell you the difference, the teaser of Zero shows a good part of Salman's cameo, so people already know what it is and have seen a major part of it. SRK gave it to the audience to enjoy during eid.

and Tubelight merely teased SRK, so audience have to buy the ticket to see the actual cameo.

so tell me who is actually "selling" the movie on someone else's name, moron?

one more thing, kal Race 3 aa rahi hai uss pe focus kar, stop being obsessed with SRK.

answered Jun 14 by mr.hola Assistant Director (41,645 points)

Ghanta binocular dalke dekha kya srk ko on teaser... yes tubelight cameo where public said ye koi junior artist bi karta toh bi koi farak nai padta..
Salman dnt need to sell his movie by showing entire teaser on him like srk did..

Manle srk need salman to sell his movie ismae koi buri baat nai hai for 60cr club star..

0 votes

Bhai tune hatred jitna pehalana hai phela de
One thing u have to agree that it was something awesome and out of the world.. Both looked superb..

answered Jun 14 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,576 points)

Awesome out if world here its not abt good or bad its abt Srks bichari stardom that he need full teaser on salman to his sell movies..

0 votes

We saw how that crappy film with Sonakshi and Salman song was sold on the name of Salman and became a huge blockbuster due to presence of Salman. I think it was bigger then Padmaavat. I doubt even Bhai himself can't​ break that record with Race 3.
From now on Bhai should only do cameos and stop doing full fledged role. A cameo in a year and 50cr per cameo. 250cr aise hi aa jayega.

answered Jun 14 by karan khan Director (132,804 points)

They released entire song.... Even in Ishq n paris Salman did a song...

But no one released on teaser..

Is main kya fark parta hai teaser release kro ya song.. Song bi to teaser hi hota hai... Eid hai khushi hai... Salman Khan ko enjoy kro.. Hatred filhal band kro

Haider my bro nothing wrong in accepting that srk need salman to sell his movie... even i understand helping small stars always a good thing..

0 votes

SRK will release the trailer of the movie with TOH

answered Jun 14 by Intense Director (122,940 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
5 answers 184 views
+4 votes
4 answers 158 views