Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,388 questions

248,800 answers

303,763 comments

396 users

Which was your last Salman khan movie you were very excited before Race 3?

+4 votes
Mine was wanted n Dabangg... Rest i didnt had that much of excitement... nw this time with Race3..
asked 5 days ago in Movie Discussions by playboy Production Accountant (29,915 points)
19% Accept Rate

Each one of them irrespective of whether I end up liking them or not. So as far as far as your question goes Tiger Zinda Hai, because I watched it in Mumbai's Chandan Cinema & that whole plan, unexpectedly meeting Ali Abbas Zafar... Everything about the whole experience was exciting.

It's Salman Khan starrer why wouldn't I be excited when even a cameo of his does the trick.

Like I said, it's Salman. No other reason needed to be excited. And just see for this year alone, I've watched Pyaasa, Amar Akbar Anthony & Lamhe in theatres but totally refused to watch any 2018 Hindi releases till now just so that Race 3 to be the only one.

10 Answers

+4 votes

That is suprising it doesn't matter what kind of movie it is if it is a salman starrer i m excited

answered 5 days ago by SSk Production Accountant (26,562 points)
+3 votes

I was excited with all the movies

answered 5 days ago by Seinfeld Camera Operator (9,652 points)
+2 votes

Every single movie he does

answered 5 days ago by Santosh Camera Operator (8,472 points)
+2 votes

And yeah, I've been excited for other movies too but nothing beats my excitement for ETT.

answered 5 days ago by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (205,517 points)
+2 votes

salman khan movies released this year ..... i will rank them according to my own excitement level individually ..... the movies which evoked most excitement for me

1 - ETT (ofcourse) >> i kept listening to its fake leaked song haha thinking its related to the movie about 7-8 months prior to movie's release..i was so excited....

2 - Veer - yeah i was extremely excited....

3 - dabangg - it was like i had passed my exams...as people everywhere were talking about it.... and it felt proud sort of.

4 - tubelight = Sultan

answered 5 days ago by Grand Nova Star (150,309 points)

Ett fake song janiyaan released 7 8 month before... i was in final yr of engg whole hostel was playing that song including me thinking its ett song

+1 vote

Since Last 10 Years I Have Been Serious Movie Lover And The Salman Movies Which Exited Me Were

Wanted
Dabangg
Bodyguard
Ready
Dabangg 2
ETT
Kick
Bajrangi Bhaijaan
PRDP
Sultan
TZH

Fav Films ETT And Wanted
Hate Tubelight

answered 5 days ago by Rancho Production Accountant (27,059 points)
edited 5 days ago by Rancho
0 votes

Tubelight. Due to the sheer weight of expectations which came from a classic like bajrangi.
TZH......sequel to one of the most hyped movies ever.

answered 5 days ago by Intense Director (121,976 points)

I knew tubelight going to be crap... before release never praised it nor said 350cr 400cr etc etc n after trailer i was sure confirm it wil be trash .. n its only salman movie from post wanted that i have not seen even in laptop or tv forget theatre..

I expected a lot from tubelight seeing how the pair went with BB. I saw it in theatre. It wasn't unwatchable but it had no entertainment. Poorly directed

@playboy kaisa fan hai.. Tubelight cinema main hi nai dekhi.. Maine to jhms bi cinema main dekhi thi.. Even after reading its reviews

Haider usse kehte hai achcha aur sacha fan who says his idol stop doing such movie we dnt like it... n our idol listen n accepts it.. n theatre toh dur ki baat hai i didn't watch on piracy cd n tv...

0 votes

It has to be Ek Tha Tiger. Considering it looked different then other regular Salman Khan film and after that it has to be Sultan.

answered 5 days ago by karan khan Director (132,591 points)
0 votes

I am excited for all his movies as I am his fan but in recent time nothing can match the excitement for Sultan

answered 5 days ago by puneetshukla Producer (101,644 points)
0 votes

All movies of Salman excited me.
Kick, Sultan and Tiger Zinda Hain tops the list as I was afraid too as Jai Ho, Tubelight didn't bring the desired results in the years and Sultan being Solo release of the year

answered 5 days ago by shah Executive Producer (61,422 points)

Related questions

+6 votes
13 answers 327 views
327 views asked Jun 10 in Box Office Related by shah Executive Producer (61,422 points)
+1 vote
7 answers 222 views