Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,492 questions

249,228 answers

304,738 comments

396 users

“The last 3D film I watched was Chhota Chetan when I was a kid, now I will directly watch Race 3,” says Salman Khan - Bollywood Hungama

+3 votes

Race 3 will not only mark the 3D debut of Race franchise, but the action entertainer is also the first action film to have a 3D release in India. Salman Khan will be watching a 3D film years after his last watch. The actor, who last watched a 3D film in his childhood, is very excited to watch his upcoming action thriller in 3D.

The superstar shared, “I am very excited to watch Race 3 in 3D. I don’t usually watch 3D films, the last 3D film I watched was Chhota Chetan when I was a kid, now I will directly watch Race 3.”

Director Remo D’souza, who marked India’s first dance 3D film release, is now all set to present the first action 3D film of Bollywood with Race 3. Produced by Salman Khan and Ramesh Taurani, Race 3 takes the Race franchise to an all-time high with action a notch higher and suspense that will leave you at the edge of your seats. With the action sequences being shot extensively in Thailand, Abu Dhabi and Mumbai, it is set to break the box office records.

Marking the festive season of Eid, Race 3 proves to be a complete festive bonanza, with action, family drama, suspense, romance and promise of blockbuster songs. Starring an ensemble cast of Salman Khan, Jacqueline FernandezAnil Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Saqib Saleem and Daisy Shah, the action thriller is undoubtedly one of the most awaited films. Race 3 will hit theaters on 15th June 2018.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/last-3d-film-watched-chhota-chetan-kid-now-will-directly-watch-race-3-says-salman-khan/

asked Jun 12 in General by iamkhan8970 Producer (110,901 points)
98% Accept Rate

Chhota Chetan & Avatar.

About choosing Remo D’Souza to direct the film, Salman says, “I have known him for many years and he has done 3D films earlier, and this is my first 3D film, so I wanted him to direct this one. I have watched films such as Chhota Chetan and Avatar, and this will be the third 3D film that I will watch. Remo has done a mind-blowing action for the film. We have blown 15 to 16 cars—BMWs, Mercedes—and there’s no count of motorcycles.”

Wonder where did Bollywoodhungama heard him say "childhood". Malayalam original released in 1984 & it's dubbed version titled Chhota Chetan released 13 years later. Either years won't make Salman a kid.

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Salman khan fans se poochho .... They will definitely say .... 3D .Kar diya race 3 ko..... Its bad for it's box-office prospects...
The problem with these Einsteinic people is that .... They think race 3 and tube light are same films with same reach and appeal

In dummies ko ye nahe pata k ......Race 3 is more frontloaded than even tiger Zinda hai.

answered Jun 12 by Grand Nova Star (150,820 points)
selected Jun 14 by iamkhan8970

Definetly agar sanju nai hota toh tzh lifetime gaya..

+2 votes

Now some pseudo intellectuals (other stars fans as well as kkkritiks) might abuse him for not watching Hollywood movies (3D).

answered Jun 12 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (37,681 points)

Original statement...

About choosing Remo D’Souza to direct the film, Salman says, “I have known him for many years and he has done 3D films earlier, and this is my first 3D film, so I wanted him to direct this one. I have watched films such as Chhota Chetan and Avatar, and this will be the third 3D film that I will watch. Remo has done a mind-blowing action for the film. We have blown 15 to 16 cars—BMWs, Mercedes—and there’s no count of motorcycles.”

Wonder where did Bollywoodhungama heard him say "childhood". Malayalam original released in 1984 & it's dubbed version titled Chhota Chetan released 13 years later. Either years won't make Salman a kid.

RIP journalism!

Related questions

+1 vote
6 answers 272 views
+3 votes
3 answers 139 views