Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,388 questions

248,800 answers

303,763 comments

396 users

Here’s the most awaited trailer of Dhadak starring Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter.

+3 votes

Presenting Janhvi & Ishaan

From the director of Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania & Badrinath Ki Dulhania, presenting Dhadak, an adaptation of the Marathi blockbuster, Sairat.

Release Date: 20th July 2018
Written and Directed by: Shashank Khaitan
Produced by: Karan Johar, Zee Studios, Hiroo Yash Johar, Apoorva Mehta
Music by: Ajay-Atul
Music on: Zee Music Company
asked 6 days ago in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (258,485 points)
99% Accept Rate

Yeah, so again, for whom this is most awaited trailer? I mean it's great about whatever the original did, I'm sure it's a mighty achievement, but you see up there, it's written from the makers of crappy Dulhania movies, produced by Kjo, which is 2nd name of mediocrity, I mean that's gonna count for something.

haha then we share the same opinion

Thunder nw here my n ur taught came same..
Most awaited for whom??

Bigger surprise is here there is 10 answers..

16 Answers

+1 vote

.......neat bagha, gadi cha silencer fatlela aahe, kick marta barobar aag baher aali.......haHA........sairaaaaaaaaaat......gaana use kar liya to acha lga thoda......aur jo sairat ke baare me nahi jante.....maharashtra mein 100cr kiya hai......itna koi hindi movie bhi nai kar payi aaj tak......bahubali 2 ko chhod ke.........ajay atul masssssssss........jai maharashtra.......

answered 6 days ago by Kabir Production Accountant (26,645 points)
edited 5 days ago by Kabir

not 100 though, ps Padmaavat.

......whatt padmaavat?....nahi kiya utna......

0 votes

This looks like a glamorized version of SAIRAT . Lead pair is fresh nd their screen chemistry seems decent but I have doubt of Shashank pulling this one off. They should have hired Nagraj for this remake. Music might be a plus point, I am really looking forward to jhingaat hindi version

answered 6 days ago by professor Set Designer (1,972 points)
0 votes

I am not gonna watch any trailer teaser song small promos of this movie .... Don't want any spoilers .... I want a fresh movie experience with this one .... The kind of word of mouth it's original got ... It may just be the HAHK of regional cinema ... !! I think it did 100cr if I'm not wrong .... That's unreal for just Marathi movies . When no other movie has ever done 50cr..... (I'm open to be corrected)

answered 6 days ago by Grand Nova Star (150,309 points)

yes the second best wa Lay Bhari at some 40 crores....

It was maybe even better than HAHK at trending... It drove entire maharashtra crazy... I had seen the movie at my native place Aurangabad and the theatre experience was even better than the one I had with Wanted....

It is the biggest blockbuster of marathi cinema and I dont think it can ever be toppled... But never say never.

0 votes

Average trailer
Zingat is copied as it is jhanvi can't act
Ishaan khattar doesn't even look like a hero
Completely changed the style of sairat

answered 6 days ago by SSk Production Accountant (26,562 points)
0 votes

Baki kuchh bhi ho movie's music will be blockbuster!

Just want to see how they have handled the Sairat title track.. It is one of my all time favorites!

And zingaat will grip the nation again

answered 6 days ago by Seinfeld Camera Operator (9,652 points)
0 votes

I just wished that I haven't watched Sairat so that I could have judged the trailer better. Sairat was much smaller film but this one is shot on much bigger canvas. Novelty factor of Sairat were it's character but that isn't the case with Dhadak. This one looks like much more lighter version of Sairat and I doubt if they keep the ending same.
Talking about Jhanvi,her voice is similar to Sridevi and she looks like perfect Bollywood heroine. Ishaan Khattar is perfect for the role as far as age is concerned but he looks too young to be an Hero. Even his looks isn't like a quintessential Bollywood actor. But they have got the right film as their debut among all kind of audience.

answered 6 days ago by karan khan Director (132,591 points)
0 votes

Well TBH, I like this more than original. Look bigger and bigger is better. I didn't like or connected with lead cast of original or set up in entirity, this look familiar. Music seems like to be winner. Gutt feel will open par Badrinath Ki Dulhania and then trend better.

answered 6 days ago by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (167,389 points)

Plus the majority of people haven't watched sairat so that is also a plus for the film

0 votes

I generally don't watch films where the large part of the effort in the story is to seek sympathy for the characters ..this film, looks like, falls in this category.

answered 6 days ago by Charlie runkle™ Director (122,758 points)

+1....I also don't like those films.

0 votes

Nice trailer. Janhvi looks very similar to Sridevi. Ishaan definitely has potential. Overall something different from dharma

answered 6 days ago by Intense Director (121,976 points)
0 votes

Awesome Trailer ...I have no idea of Sairat .it was totally fresh for me . Background music ,songs , Ishaan all looking promising
negatives - Jhanvi (Expressionless with average dialogue delivery )
looking forward for the movie

answered 6 days ago by puneetshukla Producer (101,644 points)
0 votes

I do not know anything about Sairat except the praises I have heard in online forums. From the perspective of someone who has not seen the original film this movie cleary seem to be a winner. Very good trailer, very surprising that it’s coming from Dharma.

answered 6 days ago by sanjeev11 Editor (83,046 points)
0 votes

Decent trailer. Though it's missing the magic of Sairat. But Jaanvi is so beautiful. Next crush for youth for sure. It will do good business at box office.

answered 5 days ago by Sanal Star (142,494 points)
0 votes

I Just Loved It
Watched Multiple Times Specially For 2 Songs Which Are There In Trailer
I Will Watch It If They Dont Keep That Sad Ending I Cant Watch Baby Crying Seeing His Parents Dead.
I Liked The Trailer More Than Original Trailer.

Jhanvi Acting Is Decent. She Is Beautiful Though Cant Be Compared With Her Mother's Beauty. She Looks Older Than The Hero I Believe Even Alia Would Have Looked Younger. But Never Mind. Much Much Much Btr Looking That Original Siarat Actress.

Hero Acted Very Well, Look Wise Decent But Again Never Mind. He Is At Par With Original Sairat Hero Looks.

answered 5 days ago by Rancho Production Accountant (27,060 points)
edited 5 days ago by Rancho

Bhai the actress who played the female lead in marathi was the heart of the movie. Her looks swayed esch and every Maharashtrian including me.

Jhanvi in paani kam chai in front her... acting and looks

Acting Mei Toh Mujhe Bhi Lagta Hai Paani Kam Chai But Looks Mei Its Other Way Around
Baaki Sabki Apni Apni Pasand Hai Bhai

0 votes

Doesn't match the quality of Sairat's trailer

answered 4 days ago by bollyranga Production Designer (12,121 points)
0 votes

seems like more of a chick flick, and if they accept it then it will do huge business. because when girls really like a movie they rewatch it a crazy number of times.

I'm just excited for good music which hasn't happened since SKTKS.

as far as the acting is concerned, it cannot be judged by a trailer alone.

good luck to all involved.

answered 4 days ago by mr.hola Assistant Director (41,041 points)

Not a chick flick. In the original the leading lady dominated. Here, it seems Ishaan will. Atleast going by the trailer.

–1 vote

Ye kya tha tatti.. jhanvi giving competition to daisy aur ye bachche ko kisne leliya as hero...

answered 5 days ago by playboy Production Accountant (29,915 points)