Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,517 questions

249,341 answers

304,870 comments

396 users

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom set to be a winner - BOI

+4 votes
154 views asked Jun 10 in Box Office Related by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (206,488 points)
99% Accept Rate

Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom is set to emerge a winner at the box office as the families flocked to it on Saturday and it recorded very strong collections of around 11.50 crore nett. The film has grossed 24 crore nett in its first three days which is not huge considering Deadpool 2 was more in 3 days but this film was released on Thursday for some reason when it was not even a holiday.

The only problem for the film is that Race 3 will come next week and that will hit business and if the film does not become a HIT it will be bcause of that. The film is sure to sustain well over the weekdays.

The all India collections of Jurassic World till date are as follows,

Thursday - 5,50,00,000 apprx

Friday - 7,00,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 11,50,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 24,00,00,000 apprx

If we compare with Kaala which was also released in many languages like Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom except English and on the same day then the collections are half with 50 crore nett for Kaala and 24 crore nett for Fallen Kingdom but the trend of Jurassic World is far better and it is sure to sustain better on an all India basis.

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

answered Jun 10 by karan khan Director (132,861 points)
selected 3 days ago by THUNDER BIRD

You have no idea, but that damn Race 3, why do Eid had to fall 1 week later??

And why do Bhai always wants Eid, try something new, go help exhibitiors & distributors on non holiday.

If SLB can do it, then so can Bhai, show SLB his place, dominate with supramacy, leave poor Dinosaurs alone.

+1 vote

Congrats tb. Your wishes are fulfilled. Sad news is this happiness is only till 15th June

answered Jun 10 by Intense Director (123,185 points)

Well I think it will still do little bit collections even after 15th June and if Race 3 turns out to be bad, then it might get a little bit boost too.

Uhh, you were saying??

Gosh....Going back to such old answers.....tb you have no work in life??? As I said you're a fanatic. But no I won't say things like SRK is the king and the best and blah blah

See this answer, it's not about SRK, you were trying to troll me, got trolled, it's not always about SRK, sometimes it's for myself too

+1 vote

Another Hollywood movie set to become a huge hit in India. Superb growth on Saturday. Today can be 13+ cr easily.

answered Jun 10 by Sanal Star (142,722 points)
0 votes

Something fishy in this data. 64.3% Growth on Saturday ???

Here Data from 3 Biggest multiplex chain. -

Thu -
PVR 1.55 Cr
Inox 0.90 Cr
Cinepolis 0.70 Cr
Total 3.15 Cr

FRI -
PVR 1.77 Cr
Inox 1.04 Cr
Cinepolis 0.78 Cr
Total 3.59 cr (+14%)

Sat -
PVR 1.95 Cr.
Inox 1.05 Cr.
Cinepolis 0.80 Cr.
Total. 3.80 cr. (+5.9%)

answered Jun 10 by Rocsky Unit Manager (32,154 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
4 answers 175 views
+5 votes
3 answers 128 views