Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,492 questions

249,229 answers

304,738 comments

396 users

Kar Har Maidaan Fateh song from Sanju

+6 votes
Source Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64UX1npgRkI
asked Jun 10 in General by bollyranga Production Designer (12,292 points)
39% Accept Rate

edited Jun 10 by bollyranga

That thrashing scene.....any chance that is rishi kapoor thing suhas said something about

7 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

This is the best thing that came out for sanju. From audio to video everything is very good. It feels so good to hear sukhwinder in such an energetic song supported well by melody queen shreya. Ranbirs performance is looking top notch. manisha in few glimpses wins hearts. Thumbs up for team sanju

answered Jun 10 by professor Set Designer (2,097 points)
selected Jun 11 by bollyranga
0 votes

Wow. Goosebumps. What a damn fine song. More than the song I was amazed and stuck at ranbir's angst which is shown so beautifully here. Plus they also showed how innocent Sanjay was....he never wanted to do wrong things in life.....wrong things wanted him badly. 5/5 for the lyrics and no ratings for the video. 29th June come early.

answered Jun 10 by Intense Director (122,940 points)

Win against whom?? Current English team or an Australian team without Smith & Warner?? Yeah, some achievement.

Besides I don't watch cricket now, so I won't care either way.

He can't help it if Smith and Warner got banned. Nevertheless the Aussie bowling is damn potent still.

England....Don't discount them. They're a huge force at home. Anyways since you don't watch it now....No point in stretching it further

Wow...that actually somewhat worked

0 votes

......wowwwww......ranbir y so awesomee????........

answered Jun 10 by Kabir Production Accountant (26,806 points)
0 votes

Best song of the year. Ranbir you nailed it . Awesome acting.

answered Jun 10 by Ajay Casting Director (18,128 points)

Haan ajay. Ranbir's talent shall no longer be restricted. The world will see it now. I'm waiting for the day he takes us to the Oscars

Barfi..........

No I meant when he becomes the first Indian actor to win best actor there. Such talent shouldn't be restricted to our nation.

Shouldn't be restricted to our planet too, throw him in outer space and let him impress planet & stars, I'm sure his jaandaar performances stars & planets me bhi jaan bhar dengi

0 votes

Whatever Sukhwinder Singh rocked this song, reminds of chak de india, very well done Sukhi pajiii tuseee chha ga after a long time a good song

answered Jun 10 by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (41,549 points)
0 votes

Shout Out To The Casting Director & Makeup Dada! Their Appearances Are Spot On. Be It Manisha Or Rawal Or Ranbir.

answered Jun 11 by Rajat Production Accountant (27,878 points)
0 votes

This Is The Best Thing That Came Out From Sanju
Watched It Multiple Times
It Increased My Excitement For The Film!

answered Jun 12 by Rancho Production Accountant (27,700 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 111 views
+2 votes
1 answer 61 views
61 views asked 3 days ago in General by Kabir Production Accountant (26,806 points)