Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,517 questions

249,341 answers

304,870 comments

396 users

Priyanka Chopra Apologizes for the recent episode of Quantico hurting Indian sentiments.

+1 vote
https://mobile.twitter.com/priyankachopra/status/1005521373756903425

I’m extremely saddened and sorry that some sentiments have been hurt by a recent episode of Quantico. That was not and would never be my intention. I sincerely apologise. I'm a proud Indian and that will never change.
asked Jun 9 in Television by suhas All Time best! (259,198 points)
100% Accept Rate

She shouldn't have apologized. What's wrong in showing a terrorist wearing rudraksh? If a Muslim terrorist can be shown with skull cap or taabiz why not a Hindu terrorist with rudraksh?

However, PC must apologize for saying that Indian Cinema is all about exposing ***** & naval (for women). Backlash toh hua but jispe hona chahiye tha uspe nhi hua.

7 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Cover drive after so many days

answered Jun 10 by SSk Production Accountant (26,792 points)
selected Jun 11 by suhas

Hehe good one.

It should have come instantly but now its just in pressure bcoz of the backlash

+3 votes

It makes me feel sad that some 'pseudointellectual' of our country are still saying she did nothing wrong just because they do not want be seen standing with the 'Nationalists' ,even if they are right this time.

Ofcourse defend her but do not say that she did nothing wrong.I know it would have been difficult for her deny to shoot that plot point being new in the west, but there were so many things wrong in that scene, I don't know how she did not see this coming.

answered Jun 10 by Galeon Set Decorator (1,499 points)

.....perfectlyy said.....

+1 for that first paragraph about pseudo intellectuals and nationalists.

@Intense

@Kabir Thanks Man!

+1 vote

"Some sentiments"?? Gee, that's an understatement.

answered Jun 10 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (206,488 points)

Some only. Geez India / Indians as a whole haven't been brainwashed yet.

Not that, it's just that most of India doesn't know or care about Quantico lol.

Suhas I hope you aren't defending and giving an intellectual justification for showing "our"people as terrorists.

@Intense yeah I don't really care for a make belief role plays. Just like how I didn't really care RAW being portrayed as terrorists with India promoting terrorism in Pakistan in their film Waar. Or even the Chinese film Iceman emphasising more on Lord Shiva's penis as a crucial plot point.

I prefer other issues, real ones to be far more worthy of caring.

Otherwise I would be wasting my time crying over South Park episodes where they they Gandhi, Hitler, Lord Krishna all smoking weed in Hell.

+1 vote

I don't have words for this woman. She has shamed the nation as a whole. Plus another video of her is going viral where she says Indian dances are all about exposing certain body parts

For a woman who claimed to be a feminist this is pretty shocking.

answered Jun 10 by Intense Director (123,185 points)

Well you need to recheck the video again. She doesn't say "Indian" dance. She is talking filmy dance. And most of the "choreography" for women in our films are aimed at skin show.

You want to talk about culture? There's a new trend where live filmy rape scenes are performed on stage where woman is molested publicly for audience amusement in this country. Do "proud" Indians have the guts to take action on that?

I don't know how nation doesn't get shamed by rapes, lynching, mob violence, racism & bigotry as it gets shamed by TV shows & Actor's statements.

I mean all these social media warriors could dedicate even 1% of their brave efforts towards government of country and government of all the states of the country, then we could have a better country then we currently have and then we can say that we have taken a step towards making a really Proud India.

+1 vote

piggyy.....

answered Jun 10 by Kabir Production Accountant (26,828 points)
+1 vote

answered Jun 10 by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (74,457 points)

.......y do u want 2 forgive? ?......

+1 vote

wont forgive this hypocrite

answered Jun 12 by Rancho Production Accountant (27,826 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer 193 views
193 views asked Aug 22, 2015 in Television by Invisible Production Designer (14,846 points)
+2 votes
4 answers 133 views
+5 votes
2 answers 102 views
102 views asked May 13, 2015 in Opinion by suhas All Time best! (259,198 points)