Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,999 questions

251,518 answers

307,809 comments

396 users

No change in Akshay Kumar’s ‘Gold’ release date

+2 votes

There were rumours that Akshay Kumar might miss the date however as confirmed by sources, ‘Gold’ team is all set to surprise us with something exciting coming up this week.
Previously there were rumours that ‘Gold’ would be deferred to a later date since the Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar starrer ‘2.0’ would be releasing on August 15. After news came in that ‘2.0’ was being delayed due to unspecified reasons, ‘Gold’ would release on its original date. A source has revealed, "Team 'Gold' are all geared up to release their film during the Independence Day weekend. The shooting of the film has been wrapped smoothly as per schedule. Infact, the post production of the film is on in full swing, the makers are all set to present something exciting this week."

Currently, Akshay Kumar is busy with ‘Kesari’, after which he will begin shooting for ‘Housefull 4’. 

Source Link: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/no-change-in-akshay-kumars-gold-release-date/articleshow/64520710.cms
asked Jun 9 in Movie Discussions by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (74,674 points)
94% Accept Rate

@thunderbird if so then why commenting here.....stay away

Angry Kowsigan, I like it, keep it up, little bit aggression is needed, but only a little bit.

BTW I said this just to see your agrresive side a little bit, there was no other intention, just for fun, nothing else.

Haha I am not angry . Just told it.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer

15th aug is a good date and it would be dumb to shift from it.....And for what???? They should plan as per this date only.

answered Jun 10 by Intense Director (127,892 points)
selected Jun 10 by Kowsigan

Related questions

+7 votes
4 answers 272 views
272 views asked Sep 8, 2017 in Movie Discussions by Sss d Assistant Director (42,335 points)
+3 votes
3 answers 205 views
205 views asked Jul 1, 2017 in General by Sss d Assistant Director (42,335 points)