Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,492 questions

249,228 answers

304,737 comments

396 users

Rakesh Roshan confirms that Priyanka Chopra will be a part of Krrish4.

+2 votes
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/filmfare/status/1004745992883720192
asked Jun 7 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (259,076 points)
99% Accept Rate

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Great news..after bang bang we can see one of the top actress with hrithik..

answered Jun 8 by Hrithikiantilldeath Set Designer (2,080 points)
selected Jun 9 by suhas

Yep that is but she is kind of stale now.

Intense.. U r an insensitive ethnocentric male supremist ...

0 votes

Again priyanka chopra. I always say. .......we need new faces.

answered Jun 8 by Intense Director (122,940 points)

Well she was anyways going to be part of the franchise considering how Krrish 3 ended. Can't change the lead actress. May be they'll have someone in a role similar to that of Kangana minus the mutant power I suppose.

0 votes

Last krish film was rediculed because of poor vfx and copied characters and if they want to follow the same thing for the 4th part because the previous sub standard one made money , then.. No best of luck wish from me .

answered Jun 8 by Charlie runkle™ Director (122,993 points)

Lol everyone watches hollywood now in india dude you guys live in your own imaginary world logo ko iron man nhi pta lol bhai kha jee rhe ho

Ssk which India are you living in mate ??? Just because you follow Hollywood means everyone does ??? There are interiors in this country who might not know about marvel too.

And there are people too who might want to go for a Bollywood movie with their families. What about them? I guess Salman movies also attract that family audience isn’t it ?

Bro you don't live in india you don't know the ground level reality even people who don't know how to spell english are watching hollywood movies they sure don't know the names of the actor or anything but they act like ohhh south and bollywood movies are shit i only watch hollywood and stuff like that
So yess offcourse not everyone in india watches hollywood but the numbers are increasing everyday

So interiors don't watch Hollywood, so it's fine to copy, right??

0 votes

......v r gonna miss rohit......

answered Jun 8 by Kabir Production Accountant (26,806 points)

It's fine.. Krishna is a dad now. Rakesh Roshan will make up for that.

0 votes

What will it be now?? Avengers? Deadpool? or worse, Justice League

answered Jun 9 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (206,401 points)

Still will be miles better than so called children's film ra.one which cracked obscene adult jokes.

Secondly Krrish caters to every part of India....the interiors too who may not have heard of the movies you mentioned. Just because you come from Hollywood doesn't mean everyone does

Trust me, being better than Ra.One isn't an achievement.

Besides an honest thought, I think VFX of K4 won't be to the level of Ra.One even, I mean Calculator man is known for his cost cutting, I don't see how he won't do that with K4 too.

Let's wait for the movie to be made first. Then we will talk

Related questions

+8 votes
3 answers 188 views
+4 votes
1 answer 62 views
+3 votes
3 answers 189 views