Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,388 questions

248,800 answers

303,763 comments

396 users

2 Days to go for Party Chale On from RACE 3 sung by Mika Singh & Iulia Vantur.

+2 votes

Bas #PartyChaleOn and we are ready to groove with @BeingSalmanKhan @Asli_Jacqueline @AnilKapoor @thedeol @ShahDaisy25 & @Saqibsaleem!
Sung by @MikaSingh and @IuliaVantur Music by - @VickyHardik @RameshTaurani @remodsouza @SKFilmsOfficial @gaana #Race3 #Race3ThisEid
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/tipsofficial/status/1004368761774698496
asked Jun 6 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (258,485 points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I liked when Salman sang it bit during star plus promotion of IPL final, looking forward to it.

answered Jun 6 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (205,517 points)
selected Jun 9 by suhas
+1 vote

He is overdoing this lulia thing now. One selfish wasn't enough? Is she a full fledged singer for his movies now?

answered Jun 6 by Intense Director (121,976 points)

She's a singer.

And this was no surprise. Infact this was the first song they made her record for the movie. Selfish happened much later. Also sources say she has sung the other version of Allah Duhai Hai with Aatif which could be the end credits song.

Now this is the least he can do for her.

0 votes

Phirse lulai Salman nw ur testing my patience... there are much better singers around stop this nonsense... first time u have ugly looking girl friend in ur public domain life.. Rest all were extremely beautifull gf... before lulia i used say with my friend Salman bhai ko koi average looking girl chalti nai.. see his gf so beautifull.. phir lulia jaisi buddi ugly duck ajati hai to break beautifull gf streak... n nw bhai is giving her songs in a movie... i didnt say word on selfish singing bcoz chalo ek gaana its k no problem lekin ab toh hadh hai aur ek gaana in same movie... why bhai why..

answered Jun 7 by playboy Production Accountant (29,915 points)

Bhai it's his choice na. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. If he likes her then Kya problem

Salman choice was always extreme beauty.. u can see through his gf list till lulia.. i still doubt lulia is gf of salman or casual friend ..

Ab Salman bhi to budha ho gaya hai ..... scope kam hi hone wala hai

Playboy that way yes it's a downgrade from ash and kat.