Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,517 questions

249,341 answers

304,870 comments

396 users

Simmba journey begins. Check out the pic from the set.

+3 votes
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/RelianceEnt/status/1004315078231904256
asked Jun 6 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (259,198 points)
100% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

The first 5 days will alone be enough to make it Ranveer's first non-Bhansali hit if it's good.

I hope Rohit Shetty goes back to his older days for this one, recently he hasn't been making good movies.

answered Jun 6 by mr.hola Assistant Director (41,993 points)
selected Jun 9 by suhas

Only dilwale mediocry. Otherwise his movies always entertaining and if he made a remake than rohit shetty is a master.

Golmaal Again also wasn't very good. Even though I enjoyed it in the cinema, I have no wish to revisit it. I only liked it then because I was in full mood to enjoy a comedy, and even then I thought the second half was weak.

The last movie from him that felt like classic Shetty was Bol Bachchan.

How you say GA was not good because 200 cr grosser not a cake walk.

for me it wasn't good. it was for the general audience obviously.

+3 votes

Ranveer se zyada hero toh Shetty lag raha hai

Kya chomu look diya hai

answered Jun 6 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (9,899 points)

oh thanks man

So they are taking Zero onnnnnn

+2 votes

So global king ke L lagne wale hai. Top3 grosser ki list me naam nahi aane wala.

answered Jun 6 by professor Set Designer (2,127 points)

Unless srk has messed up. I hope he hasn't. Zero is a potential 300cr grosser if done right.

Well srk seems to mess things up and news has been floating around this time too, though I would love to see this film doing good only for ALR. 300 seems tough with simbaa coming just a week after . If simbaa postpones then zero would have a chance to cross 300 with good wom

Intense Just bcoz anand is here ur sayin that 300cr.. wel let me tell u bro srk never did movies with bad directors.. his all movies had gud directors take it imtiaz dolakia manish even rohit n farah are gud among masala genre... still srk is not able to score more.. reason is as simple as low stardom with media hyped stardom.... he gives 60cr with Imtiaz even imtiaz gave 60cr plus with saif in 2009 which was 2 or 3rd highest grosser of year.... i have not seen jhms n jthj rest all srk movies were gud enough to score huge on boxoffice... well anand is very gud director plus zero is unique film so definetly this film has plus point to score big due to anand n unique concept...

+1 vote

Well, just wanna say this.

In time they will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that they are right, yet to fail all the same.

My advise to team Simmba. Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

answered Jun 6 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (206,488 points)

Suhas.. I thought it was just too much in the face. It was taking away the experience for me. It was feeling like a hard hitting drama which it actually was not. They can maybe just tone it down a bit.

TiBi.. Yes you're right and maybe you've talked sense after a long while. He needs all your support. He needs to come back into this! It can be CSKesque comeback where he's nowhere in the picture and comes back and gives an ATG. I for one would love that!

@Seinfield thanks

I also agree with Tb. I’d any day support SRK and zero than the crap Rohit Shetty makes in the name of cinema.

Intense which movie u supported dilwale or Bajirao before relèase..

+1 vote

Temper is a fantastic movie. Rohit shetty directed it so movie will be entertaining for sure. So movie surely cross 150 cr at the box office.

answered Jun 6 by Ajay Casting Director (18,252 points)
+1 vote

..........bole to ekdum jhakaaaas........sara yummyyy.......

answered Jun 6 by Kabir Production Accountant (26,828 points)