Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,979 questions

251,441 answers

307,749 comments

396 users

Check out the brand new poster of SANJU featuring Manisha Koirala as Nargis.

+1 vote
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/RajkumarHirani/status/1004234145575440384
asked Jun 6 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,329 points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Out of all the posters that I've seen, this one is best. I think Manisha reminds you Nargis a lot and I strongly believe she will nail this role with heart and soul. Anyone one would be honored to play Nargis but Manisha was the best opinion. Her role will be a special appearance according to what she said in her interview but she will make the most it.

I've got nothing against this film as the trailer looks promising although some angles of Ranbir doesn't resemble Sanjay but this voice was spot on. It should be great but I don't know why some people are saying 300cr because I don't think Ranbir could ever grab that tag. Only 200cr seems very likely.

Anyways, superb poster.

answered Jun 6 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,471 points)
selected Jun 9 by suhas

I don't think anyone other than me said 300cr.

That's the highlight of this poster. Manisha Koirala is simply mesmerizing as Nargis.

@Intense According to his fans on Twitter is what i was reffering to.

@Suhas Both of them look similar. Nargis died due to cancer but in real life, Manisha had cancer and fought for her life. She's a cancer survivor.

+1 vote

A lot of similarity. The makers have got all the looks right. Good fortune for manisha to get a movie like this and get directed by someone like Hirani. And act opposite a legend

answered Jun 6 by Intense Director (127,859 points)

By legend, you meant Paresh Rawal, right?

Nope. Paresh rawal is an overrated actor. A side actor in fact I'm talking about ranbir. In the last 5 years he has given better performances than many juniors and seniors put together .

Your sarcasm is getting overboard, now it's tiring, time to come back on track.

Rockstar, barfi, yjhd, besharam, adhm, JJ......show me any actor who has such variety dude. Plus JJ was one of the most daring experiments in Indian cinema. I've realised it. We were wrong. Ranbir is actually a damn good actor