Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,388 questions

248,800 answers

303,763 comments

396 users

Megastar Salman Khan starrer EID bonanza Race 3 paper ads have started. It states Rajshri release.

+4 votes
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/rameshlaus/status/1003493503131766784
asked Jun 4 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (258,485 points)
99% Accept Rate

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Rajshri will be handling South release of film. Mysore will perhaps go to Goldie films.

answered Jun 4 by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (167,389 points)
selected Jun 9 by suhas

It's the obvious ones who will be distributing Race 3.

Mysore is with NM Entertainment

Oh they didn't go with Bahar this time. They were the regular ones for my region. Chalo let's see whether these give breathing space for single screens for Salman films here.

+2 votes

I hope Megastar will deliver another 100+ weekend & 300cr movie with Race3.

answered Jun 4 by Roman Production Designer (12,077 points)
+1 vote

Well not entirely untrue, Race franchise are just like Rajshree movies, both movies deal with family issues, siblings, love, relationship. Only difference is that both are contrasting in terms of how they show that stuff, otherwise they are both same.

answered Jun 4 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (205,517 points)

Minus the skin show, incest overtone, double entendres & action set piece.

Haan ofcourse patriarchy is something not just Rajshri & Race franchise but Indian film industry as a whole have in common.

All that action, skin show point has been covered in my answer as "contrasting ways of depicting similar stuff between 2 franchises"

Contrasting is a severe understatement.

0 votes

They Need More Of These, More & More. To Edge Past 3 Idiots. Yes, A Decade Old Movie.

answered Jun 4 by Rajat Production Accountant (27,658 points)

They said well said Lord is Halfwitted 3i is safe and Dhoom 3 is unsafe since 2015

Lord rajat what did secret superstar need to keep itself safe ????did it cross judwaa 2 ?

Hahahaha intense bro u nailed it

0 votes

Yes rajshri is distributing Race 3 in Hydrabad state

answered Jun 4 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (24,530 points)

Well pretty obvious Rajshree joining in. Let's see what happens.