Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,999 questions

251,518 answers

307,808 comments

396 users

Rowdy Rathore 2 script is ready and we are just waiting for Bhansali to approve says Shabina Khan

+1 vote

The script of the much-awaited sequel to Akshay Kumar-starrer Rowdy Rathore is ready. It just needs to be approved by filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali who is co-producing the film, says Shabina Khan.

There have been talks about the sequel to the action-comedy film since it became a blockbuster in 2012.

Sharing its progress, Khan told IANS here: “It is ready. The writing took some time from Mr. Vijayendra Prasad. Now we are ready.”

“Mr. Bhansali and I co-produce. I am just waiting for him to approve the script and then we will move on.”

Source Link: http://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/rowdy-rathore-2-akshay-kumar-fans-can-this-get-any-better/
asked Jun 3 in Movie Discussions by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (74,674 points)
94% Accept Rate

Akki, Ranbir, Sallu, Tiger, all have seemingly very good line-ups.

and then HR, Varun, Ranveer also have potentially huge movies in the waiting.

Ajay Also Good Lineup 2 Rom Coms 2 Rohit Shetty Films Plus Tanaji And Dhamaal Sequel

Srk Has Zero Then Salute

Sadly Aamir Has No Lineup After Thugs
Feel Really Bad For His Low Volumes And Brakes

Ajay does have a good line up too.

With Aamir at least you can say that whatever movie he does, a huge amount of the audience is waiting with bated breath and most likely that movie will be very good and a big hit.

Salute is not even confirmed. And the rumours we are hearing about it like SRK might decide on it after Zero releases are heart breaking.

First we watched as the highly anticipated Raees disappointed and only became a semi-hit, then we pinned our hopes on JHMS and even the shooting pics looked really good and then that turned out to be among the worst movies of the decade, and now Zero is coming nearly 1.5 years after JHMS but the shooting doesn't seem to finish and the director seems to be taking any risk that he can. After that we may have to wait for more than a year for the next movie.

You cannot imagine what me and many other SRKians are going through.

Bro The Grass Is Always Greener On The Other Side.
But Anyways Wish To See Srk In Vikram Vedha And Don 3 It More Exiting For Me Than Zero And Salute.
Zero Is Most Imp Film For Srk Lets see!

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Gold
Housefull 4
Hera Pheri 3
Kesari
Film With Kareena
Awara Pagal Deewana 2
Rowdy Rathore 2

Akshay Kumar Man What A Lineup 2nd Best After Salman Khan

answered Jun 3 by Rancho Production Accountant (29,749 points)
selected Jun 5 by Kowsigan

And main thing is, deshbhakt sahab yeh sab movies 2 saal me bhi bana denge

Deshbhakt sahab aur aamir dono north and south poles ke jaise hain

Sad

+1 vote

I guess akshay has the best line up amongst all top stars right now.

answered Jun 3 by Intense Director (127,892 points)
0 votes

incredible line up for Akki.

he can definitely become the 3rd biggest star permanently.

answered Jun 3 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,232 points)

Akshay Can Be No. 3 For Sure Unless Srk Makes A Comeback Even I Wont Rule Out Possibility Of Challenging Aamir For 2nd Rank Considering His Low Volume In case he doesnt do atleast 7 films per decade.

All Time Most Successful Actors Till Career End

Salman/Amitabh
Aamir/Dharam
Dilip/Srk
Rajesh/Akshay

How can he be number 3 when his movies can't beat likes of Veere Di Wedding on opening, I'm sorry but SRK's worst opener in last 10 years had better opening than 99% Akshay movies and I'm sorry but lifetime is not criteria of rankings, TEPK still had 10 crs opening and last time his movie took good opening was 2 years ago, and before that, 4 years ago. That makes 4 good openers in 6 years with 2 of them coming in 2012 & 2 coming in 2016, even in that one was good yet underwhelming.

Akshay Kumar won't ever come close to crowd pulling of SRK, and that's what it is.

BTW the so called big movies you are going gaga over, I won't be surprised if most of them gets underwhelming openings.

not going gaga over them. just stating my opinion that they could be big.

0 votes

Great, another movie no one asked for. RR was a good masala movie, but it was a one off, no need for any unwanted sequel.

answered Jun 3 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,981 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
6 answers 155 views
+2 votes
2 answers 187 views
+6 votes
6 answers 137 views
137 views asked Nov 18, 2013 in Old by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,981 points)