Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,999 questions

251,518 answers

307,807 comments

396 users

Akshay launches Svarn Saathi - a product replacement for tobacco in Mumbai. A proudct with active natural ingredients.

+1 vote

Akshay Kumar has been associated with many social causes now. After being an active orator on issues like menstrual hygiene and proper sanitation, the actor has now come to talk about the addiction to harmful products.

In an event happened in Mumbai today, 2 June, Akshay launched Svarn Saathi, a product replacement for tobacco. Describing the product as helpful to the addicts, the actor revealed that it has active natural ingredients and a protective shield for cancer.

He talked to the audience explaining them the benefits of the product. And did the same through his tweet. He wrote, “I’m always for health and all things healthy. Glad to associate with Svarn Saathi, a product made with active natural ingredients in the right composition which helps counter the ill-effects of bad habits like smoking, alcohol and tobacco”.

Earlier, Akshay attended the Niine conclave in the capital and presented awards to the nine heroes who are working towards the cause of menstrual hygiene across the country. 

Source Link: https://www.peepingmoon.com/news/entertainment-news/after-menstrual-hygiene-akshay-kumar-talks-about-tobacco-addiction-79928/
asked Jun 3 in General by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (74,674 points)
94% Accept Rate

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Nicotine is my good friend and I have no intention to leave it..akshay succk my blunt.

answered Jun 3 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,126 points)
selected Jun 5 by Kowsigan

Related questions

+4 votes
6 answers 166 views
166 views asked Apr 10, 2017 in General by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (74,674 points)
+1 vote
1 answer 61 views
61 views asked May 12, 2016 in Movie Discussions by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (74,674 points)
+2 votes
1 answer 87 views