All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

71.3k questions

272k answers

333k comments

1.6k users

Categories

+1 vote

Source Link: youtube
asked in General by Executive Producer (62.5k points)
75% Accept Rate

reopened by

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

heart broken by the result of this movie.
so much hardwork in to this movie but yet it flops.
I am hrithik fan,but i am not a fan who wants other actor movies to get bombed.
when jhms bombed i was not disappointed at all as that movie was crap.
but felt sad now with zero as these kind of films are not easy to make.

answered by Location Manager (6.6k points)
selected by

+1....................

+3 votes

This just.....breaks my heart, so much hardwork, so much efforts, such passion, all of it wasted, complete waste, it's like.....uh, just leave it, it's not.....it just doesn't feels good, nope, not at all. All of it, ruined within a matter of hours, just sad, just heart breaking.

answered by Mega Star (221k points)

Woooooow. You liked zero really?

He likes ever crapist comes from Srk.. he rated 4 star for jhms also..

naaaaaa...correction.....4.25/5 for JHMS

+2 votes

atleast he is trying new stuff thats the only consolation its better to to try new things and fail rather than having never tried at all

answered by Camera Operator (9.2k points)

Script pe dhyan dete toh accha rehta. Writers ko pay karo accha likhne ke liye.

bhai writer toh acha tha hi but the main problem with this film was ki people were expecting something else and we got something totally different they should have promoted it differently because the 1st time i saw this i was very confused ki ye kya hai but the 2nd time i watched it i understood what they were trying to say but exceution could have been better plus srk is declining toh even with an average wom his films will flop if this was released 10 years ago it would have been a default success sab bas time ki baat hai

+1 vote

So much effort and such good vfx all wasted in the wrong movie. It never needed him to be a dwarf. But yeah, he's certainly raised the game as far as quality vfx is concerned.

answered by Super-star (161k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
7 answers 435 views
435 views asked Nov 21, 2018 in General by mr.hola Executive Producer (62.5k points)
+1 vote
7 answers 433 views
433 views asked Oct 31, 2018 in General by mr.hola Executive Producer (62.5k points)