Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,492 questions

249,228 answers

304,738 comments

396 users

Megastar Salman Khan: Race 3 Is Much Bigger Than Race & Race 2!

+4 votes
As we all know the third installment of the Race series has Megastar Salman Khan in the lead unlike Saif Ali Khan, in the earlier two films. Salman gets all honest and considers it to be a larger film than the previous two installments of the film.

In an interview with Hindustan Times, we see him getting all open about the film.

The actor said, ”Obviously, it is a much bigger film than both the earlier films were. This one is almost like a new film and it has everything that people of all generations would like to see. It has got a nice story line, lots of twists and turns, stylised action and incredible music. It is a different genre of film that we have made for today’s audiences. When you see the earlier films and when you see this, you will realise that this is a totally different film altogether.”

When the Kick actor was asked about the genre he is most comfortable with , he said, “Action is very difficult. It is the most challenging genre, but since my fans like that, I need to up my game in action all the time. There is only that much I can do, so we ensure that it is stylish and packed with emotions and all other elements that would make it a complete entertainer.”

Megastar Salman Khan starrer Race 3 is all set to hit the theatres on June 15,2018. It also stars Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, Bobby Deol, Daisy Shah, Saqib Saleem and Freddy Daruwala and is directed by Remo Dsouza.
Source Link: http://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/salman-khan-race-3-is-much-bigger-than-race-race-2/amp/
asked Jun 1 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (259,076 points)
99% Accept Rate

i know it bhai that Salman is playing to the gallery cz he needs to....thats why i hv mentioned that it will be bigger actually in box office terms....critically, apparently, for me, Saif you can't beat

Well for that one needs to see the film na & the parameters provided. Because the lead character isn't consistent like other franchise say Dhoom. There whichever new actor comes on board, he'll be playing a thief only.

Considering race franchise provided no challenge to Saif or his co-stars.. I don't rate them high characters wise or even performance.

Also Race 3 will be family friendly.

yet to see as it hasn't been released here yet but i think i was right

More than right..!!

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

:small

answered Jun 1 by Irdwhelp Editor (82,604 points)
selected Jun 3 by suhas
+2 votes

Thank you for listening to the fans Bhai. Apparently the only Khan who does

answered Jun 1 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (9,843 points)
+2 votes

budget of race 3 should be around 200 to 250 crs.kyuki sare star ko producer ne kareeb 100 crs de diya hai.

answered Jun 1 by nitesh singh Set Designer (1,802 points)

LoL. Ramesh ji won't & Salman will never either. Half of them are just glad to be cast in a film. The remuneration of them all combined (ofcourse minus Salman) won't touch more than few crores. Even Jacqueline won't be paid much compared to other Salman's heroines.

Firstly there's no way any actor's remuneration is made public.

Further even if you want to believe the figures, do you really think Daisy Shah would charge 5cr? And a complete no-show like Bobby Deol to charge 9cr? They aren't in a position to even charge 1cr as per their market value.

But again like I said, nobody's remuneration will be made public. Do you see ordinary people like you & me disclosing our salaries to the T including the taxes out in public? No na.

+2 votes

That's stating the obvious. I want it to be more like race 1 than race 2. Though I know it won't be like either.

answered Jun 1 by Intense Director (122,940 points)