Logging in Errors

Just In: Ranbir Kapoor Confirms He's Dating Alia Bhatt.

+2 votes
After months of speculations, Ranbir Kapoor has finally confirmed what industry insiders have known all along -- he's dating Alia Bhatt.

In an interview with GQ, the actor said that he is dating Alia and the relationship needs 'time to breathe' right now.

Although both actors have openly spoken about their admiration for each other's work, this is the first time any of them has opened up about a relationship.

When asked if he's dating Alia Bhatt, Kapoor said, "It's really new right now, and I don't want to overspeak. It needs time to breathe and it needs space. As an actor, as a person, Alia is — what's the right word — flowing right now. When I see her work, when I see her act, even in life, what she gives is something that I'm aspiring to for myself."

Interestingly, Bhatt is very close to Katrina Kaif, Kapoor's ex-girlfriend who he broke-up with, in 2016.

About being newly in love, Kapoor said, "It always comes with a lot of excitement. It's a new person, it comes with new beats. Old tricks become new tricks again — you know, being charming and romantic, all of that. I think I'm more balanced today. I value relationships more. I can appreciate hurt and what it does to a person much more than I could a couple years back."

Kapoor previously dated Deepika Padukone while Bhatt was seeing her Student of the Year co-star, Sidharth Malhotra.
Source Link: https://m.huffingtonpost.in/amp/2018/05/31/just-in-ranbir-kapoor-confirms-hes-dating-alia-bhatt_a_23447409/
asked Jun 1 in General by suhas All Time best! (260,866 points)
100% Accept Rate

7 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Deepika, Katrina and now Alia. Can anyone be more lucky than Ranbir!!!!!

answered Jun 1 by Sanal Star (143,792 points)
selected Jun 3 by suhas
+2 votes

I hope for his sake it is something serious and permanent. And not just to piggyback on alia to make his next film a BB

answered Jun 1 by Intense Director (128,232 points)

Ranbir getting serious about relationships? Highly doubt that.

+2 votes

What a shameless fellow, deliberately fire up the rumours of dating through his PR and then confirming in front of media just for the sake of adding some crores to his upcoming crap.

Nothing new though, Katrina, Deepika and now Alia, there is a history of him using female actresses to boost up his movies and throwing them once the movies gets done.

answered Jun 1 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (208,058 points)

This time on this topic I always agree with tb. And all his actresses were bigger stars than him. Even alia is. Without these link up news he won't be anywhere. Most of his so called fame is due to his girlfriends.

@Intense imaginary girlfriends, considering he is habitual of dumping them aside once movie gets over.

That's what you call a fraud. Without that stuff no one cares about him.

Ranbir has always been a playboy. He'll keep getting girlfriends & they'll be in the top. Mostly coz he gets to work with them & all his relationships post his stardom has happened through film sets only. Not to forget, it doesn't mean be didn't had any before becoming a star. He has never been shy of that & he feels it's a Kapoor thing.

+2 votes

Apna kya lena dena.

answered Jun 1 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,882 points)
+1 vote

answered Jun 1 by Irdwhelp Editor (83,733 points)
+1 vote

if its true....if really ranbir kapoor is in for relationship with her....he;s the luckiest dude there is.....
let go back in time.... because i see a resemblance
. saira banu and dilip kumar...... in their relationship....saira banu loves her husband so darn much..... she's mad for him.... he was her biggest crush ..... and look they married and just see their relationship over the years..... how sick he has been and she's been looking after him its been over 50 years i think. their's a hage age gap between both of them......
same is here....
now .... alia bhatt..... has always been drooling over ranbir kapoor.... even when she was dating the other guy..... if she is dating her crush ranbir kapoor.... he's a lucky guy.

answered Jun 1 by Grand Nova Star (154,519 points)
+1 vote

PR gimmick by dharma production and alia ..

answered Jun 1 by professor Set Designer (2,469 points)