Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,979 questions

251,443 answers

307,751 comments

396 users

Veere Di Wedding Has Good Opening. Take that bh-akts. [BOI]

+2 votes
Veere Di Wedding took a good start in the morning shows of 30-35% and is the third best opening in terms of occupancy of 2018 for Hindi films. If we take the morning shows then it is the third biggest opening ever after Ragini MMS 2 and Jism 2 for films which dont have a main lead male star  Those films were aided by sex and a song or two and here its the expletive language and a song for which the youth has come for.

The main issue for this film is it can it hold now as the likes of Ragini MMS 2 and Jism 2 could not hold too well. The difference is that the opening for Veere Di Wedding has come at metros while the likes of Ragini MMS 2 was outside the metros which could give it a better chance especially over the weekend but that remains to be seen. This is because the initial has come from a smaller target audience

The top five openings in 2018 in terms of occupancy in morning shows are as follows

1. Baaghi 2 - 57.5%
2. Padmaavat - 42.5%
3. Veere Di Wedding - 32.5%
4. Raazi - 30%
5. Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety - 27.5%

The opening of Veere Di Wedding is better than films like Pad Man, Raid, October and Parmanu - The Story Of Pokhran which had leading male stars driving the films. It is also better than Raazi as far as morning shows go but the film will have to be far better than its trailer if it is to match that film after the first day business.
Source Link: https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3978
asked Jun 1 in Box Office Related by suhas All Time best! (260,329 points)
99% Accept Rate

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

answered Jun 1 by Irdwhelp Editor (83,671 points)
selected Jun 3 by suhas
+3 votes

While I despised it's trailer and won't watch it in theatre at all, I want it to succes just so that Bhakt.ts get pissed off badly lol

BTW I can already see few Bhakt.s loosing their already tiny bit of sanity

answered Jun 1 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,943 points)

Hahahaha Teabee iam with u.

@TB & @4_Lee i'm with both of you ...

+1 vote

So you have an issue with bh-akts all the time? This repulsive vulgar outing in the name of feminism is good?

answered Jun 1 by Intense Director (127,859 points)

Wow, so sweet to see a bhak.t defending his fellow bhak.t.
Makes me wonder why you go after akki for his dramas, you should applaud him instead.

And I guess the only reason you supported Padmavat because your Bhai.t instinct was taken over by your crush for SLB.

Rofl. Boi and logic lover has an issue with me it seems. I meant is it essential every time bha-kts say something it has to be wrong. They're wrong when they do that shitt they did against slb and his movie

Check Twitter, Facebook or any social media platform there is, it is actually essential that Bhakt.t always say something hideous, otherwise it's a big doubt over their Bhakt.t status.

+1 vote

This gives me so much happiness even though I can't see it and don't really plan to.

answered Jun 1 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,078 points)

Atleast they took a bold stand throughout despite the hatred.

Yes suhas we know you love hard core feminists like swara bhaskar. What A bold woman. Will do anything to seek attention

She's bold enough to take a stand. Giving her attention is upto the people. The ones who agree give her the attention she deserves. Wonder why the other bunch give her more attention than the agreeable bunch?!

+1 vote

Woahh.. a big congrats to me

answered Jun 1 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,115 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
3 answers 144 views
+3 votes
4 answers 114 views
+2 votes
2 answers 80 views