Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,517 questions

249,341 answers

304,870 comments

396 users

Race 3 | Super Prix | Behind The Scenes | Megastar Salman Khan | Remo Dsouza

+4 votes
asked May 29 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (259,198 points)
100% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Just amazing!!!!

They should have released this long ago. This makes the movie look grand.

If Race is content wise near as good as TZH then even 350 cannot be ruled out!

answered May 29 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (9,899 points)
selected Jun 3 by suhas
+5 votes

action i guarantee this....itna aaj tak kisi bollywood movie main nahe hua hoga jitna race 3 main hai......

4 maheenay main is scale ki movie 3D main bana di in logon nay.......
although ..... ye bht ziada badi soch hai that ...... race 3 will turn out to be as good as wanted..... or dabangg..... .... to jashan hoga..... all time grosser aur 400cr ka.

answered May 29 by Grand Nova Star (150,920 points)
+3 votes

Looks pretty cool. No compromise with the budget and the scale at all.

answered May 29 by Intense Director (123,185 points)
+1 vote

Not sure if Race 3 or Cars 4?

answered May 29 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (206,488 points)

Oh ho kya answer hai....

Must you always compare everything to Hollywood tb ? Sometimes it's good to feel nice about our movies too. You won't look bad if you say you like hindi movies

@Intense must you always think that I'm comparing Bollywood to Hollywood? I said this because there are cars & cars & cars and lots of cars, racing cars, blowing cars, stunt cars, cars hi cars, that's why.

+1 vote

nice but this reminds me of that "behind the action" video of Dilwale. hope that isn't an indication of this movie's fate.

answered May 29 by mr.hola Assistant Director (41,993 points)

Saw that dilwale video week back just to watch out stunt n scale comparison to race3.... well in that video rohit does more drama of emotion by makin he is alone in world who does car stunts.... Race3 team isnt doin that drama to gain audience sympathy here they showing expensive car stuff used for movie thats it.

Related questions