Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,980 questions

251,443 answers

307,751 comments

396 users

The Ormax Bollywood Audience Report says 14% Hindi audience repeat watched Bahubali 2 in theatres while 7% rewatched Tiger Zinda Hai.

+5 votes

From 'The Ormax Bollywood Audience Report' (TOBAR 2018):
14% of Bahubali 2's (Hindi) audiences watched the film more than once in the theatre. Tiger Zinda Hai next at 7%.
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/OrmaxMedia/status/1001030458388504576
asked May 28 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,329 points)
99% Accept Rate

Any one knows that repeat viewing of bajrangi bhaijaan and dangal?

9 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

to be honest all these movies overperformed....
baahuabli only ran due to brand value
tzh only ran due to salman khan finally coming back into an action movie after almost 4 years
golmaal due to brand factor again
badrinath ...... i have absolutely no idea why....

but none of these movies were as good as their boxoffice would suggest.

answered May 28 by Grand Nova Star (154,224 points)
selected May 29 by suhas
+4 votes

Hope Bharat can breach that 15% mark...........

answered May 28 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (11,138 points)
+2 votes

I think Hum Aapke Hain Koun might have been repeatedly watched by 90% of audience.I watched the movie 22 times in the theatre, that too twice on Sundays sometimes

answered May 28 by shah Executive Producer (65,446 points)

Salute to you shah man. I guess all have their tastes.

"Hahk is the most entertaining movie in the history of Bollywood"

You need help dude, serious help.

TB, your choice.

Tb I hate hahk but I can't deny its impact on cinegoers in the 90s. It's a family favourite. I'm sure your parents and grandparents would also have liked it. Same was true in my case too

+1 vote

Iam the contributor to that 7% figure of TZH and also among the 5 percentor of badrinath ki dulhaniya

answered May 28 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,115 points)

Thankfully I am with you on that 7%.

But I do regret watching Golmaal Again even once in the theatre.

I didn't mind G4 .tho the film was bad and parineeti was dull but she looked super cute in those kiddish overalls .

+1 vote

I saw tzh twice. Once on first day and then again on 1st Jan

answered May 28 by Intense Director (127,859 points)
0 votes

Iam among the 14% repeat watchers of Bahubali2 as well as 7% of TZH.
Pity on those who have watched GA twice humara toh ek baar mein hi halat kharap hogaya, though bkd was tolerable on first viewing

answered May 28 by Roman Production Designer (12,991 points)

I regret watching ga even once bro. Tzh was as enjoyable on the second viewing too

GA was a torture, worst in the series.
TZH & BB2 were engrossing even on the second viewing.

I will never understand how GA did 200cr. It wasn't even worth 80cr

0 votes

Wonder how many people in US rewatched movies like Avatar, Titanic, Avengers, etc.

answered May 28 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,078 points)

Why only US? Here I am the one who has watched Titanic 41 times in the theatre. 37 times back in 1998, 2 times in 2012 re-release & 2 times last year re-release.

just because its the domestic market. but yeah worldwide figures would be interesting too.

and 41 times???!!!

It's my Bible. Along with cinema Paradiso.

0 votes

Sholay should have highest repeat watch,

but when we can't calculate footfalls in current era correctly, then even go in that direction.

answered May 28 by bollyranga Production Designer (13,046 points)
–1 vote

This year, zero is going to beat this record of bb2.......

answered May 28 by saransh Unit Manager (31,259 points)

... saransh sahi mae teri mentality bacho jaisi hai .... k teri khushi ke liye lets hope zero does that record ...

Saransh all of us want our favourites to do well but it's always good to keep expectations in check. And in your case....well......that's expecting a hell lot.

Bb2 is once in a decade stuff....It's really a tall claim for any movie to beat that