+2 votes
Source Link: https://www.filmfare.com/news/bollywood/kartik-aaryan-and-sara-ali-khan-to-star-in-love-aaj-kal-2_-31827-1.html
asked in General by Executive Producer (66.8k points)
70% Accept Rate

Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone’s 2009 hit Love Aaj Kal is all set to be revamped into a story of today’s time. The film’s second part will soon go on floors. Directed by Imtiaz Ali, the film will have Kartik Aaryan playing the main lead. Alongside him, Saif Ali Khan’s daughter and the latest entrant of B-town Sara Ali Khan will be playing the lead in the film. Kartik and Sara will be pairing up for the first time ever on the big screen. Sara and Kartik have been making headlines for their rather fresh friendship after Sara revealed during a popular talk show that she would love to date Kartik. Ranveer Singh was also spotted introducing the two actors to each other at a recent event. And now, this news of Sara and Kartik being finalized for Love Aaj Kal 2 has come to the forefront.

Though Sara’s spot is fixed in the film, we wonder if her daddy Saif will play a part in the sequel considering the first part of the film had him in a double role. Guess we’ll have to wait and watch. Tell us in comments section below what you feel about Kartik and Sara signing a film together. We’re excited, aren’t you?

So it will officially profuce another bollywood "couple"...

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I liked the first part. Kartik and Sara is fresh pairing and look good. Waiting for this one. Also Saif should've a role in this movie.

answered by Star (160k points)
selected by
0 votes

didn't liked 1st one too much , hope this is good

answered by Location Scout (3.2k points)
0 votes

Hmm Looking Forward To This Movie

Ayushman And Kartik Can Actually Become Stars Unlike Rajkumar Rao And Vicky Kaushal

Btw Loved The Part Of LAK Where Saif's Love Story As Punjabi Is Shown

answered by Assistant Director (51.2k points)
0 votes

Good one. I've liked kartik. He's much more talented than some of these star kids.

answered by Super-star (171k points)
–2 votes

Noone cares...........

answered by Casting Director (18.2k points)
+5

then why are you opening the link and answering?

To increase my points