Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,435 questions

249,019 answers

304,132 comments

396 users

Name And Rate Movie You Watched (13th may- 19th May). Also Choose Movie Of The Week. Week 221. Deadpool 2 Week.

+5 votes
1. Raazi (2018): 7/10 Good film but below expectation. All it asked is a better story. Alia is the hero of the film.

2. Ant-Man (2015): 7/10 Entertaining.

3. Begin Again (2013): 7/10 Sweet film.
asked May 21 in General by Ankit 007 Assistant Director (51,482 points)
71% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+2 votes

Swades (8/10):

Classic masterpiece with great acting and a very good narrative. The songs could have been better but you don't watch a movie like this for songs.

Fukrey Returns (3/10):

Crap movie in every sense. From acting to storytelling to songs to actual comedy. It is really bad in so many ways. I cannot believe it is made by the same guys who made the first one.

Jannat (5.5/10):

Years after last watching it, I now realise that Jannat is not actually a good movie. The movie cares less about other elements and mostly focuses on the love story, where they fall in love out of nowhere and then get in the same fight repeatedly until the guy finally dies. Sonal Chauhan is not a good actress and her character is also super annoying. Music is great though.

Black Panther (7.5/10):

I appreciate it more this time. The movie has a really great flow to it and tell a simple and concise story which is much more complex when you look into it. I also liked the lead actor more this time, while my appreciation for his sister's character reduced a little. The movie also has a fairly generic fight at the end but there are some very good action scenes elsewhere in the movie.

answered May 25 by mr.hola Assistant Director (41,262 points)
+2 votes

We were soldiers 7/10 very good portrayal of war but too there are flaws
Hotel transylvania 7.5/10 few good lines and scenes , enjoyed it with close pals
Tiger zinda hai 8/10 a classic in action genre from Indian cinema
Enemy at the gates 7.5/ 10 one of the best ww2 movies

answered May 25 by God Father Production Accountant (21,745 points)
+2 votes

Raazi - Overall movie was good. The thrilling moment especially in the first half are really good. Best thing about movie is the way emotions of the people who works for these defence agencies goes through. It was a brave attempt and at some point it also looked like a documentary drama.

Rating :- 7/10.

answered May 26 by karan khan Director (132,664 points)
+1 vote

Dhadkan - saw few scenes of this film, was hoping to catch a song 5/10.

answered May 21 by Charlie runkle™ Director (122,893 points)
+1 vote

Milan (Sunil Dutt, Nutan)

9/10

Loved The Dailogue Of Nutan "Mai Tujhe Itna Kyun Bhati Hun Re?"

answered May 21 by Rancho Production Accountant (27,339 points)
+1 vote

Raazi - 8/10

Terrific movie with great performances. The time of the 1970’s has been recreated very well. Alia bhatt has proved it she is a genuine talent and the best in her own generation.

Movie of the week- Raazi

answered May 22 by Intense Director (122,274 points)
+1 vote

Lootera 7/10
Liked it ranveer and sonakshi both were pretty gud

Rangasthalam 8/10
Best performance of ram charan till date
An engaging story by the genius sukumar
Also had to be one of the best films in both ram charan and sukumar's carrer so far

Spyder 5/10
Damn ARM went so horribly wrong with this one
It could have been such a great film but no it remains as an average product

Jai lava kusa 6/10
Has all the things a commercial film should have but lacks a strong story
But Jr NTR as Jai leaves an impact
It still could have been better

Deadpool 2 8/10
Initial rating i am waiting for the bluray to watch it in english
Hindi dubbing was terrible by ranveer
You can guess it from the following dialouge
Har family film ki shuruwat ek murder se hoti hai jaise ram leela bajirao mastani aur padmavat
Dkhi toh hogi hi ye films
I rest my case here

Movie of the week: Deadpool 2

answered May 22 by SSk Production Accountant (26,578 points)
edited May 22 by SSk
+1 vote

Hmmm..

1. Irumbuthirai [2018 - Tamil] = 7/10 [Very good film. Action King Arjun rocked as the villain. Yet another memorable film for Vishal. Loved the take on "information is wealth" angle. Bha-akts crying over Aadhar deserved this. A must watch entertaining thriller that is also a very well made film. Finally an Indian film that talks about dark web, Tor browser, perils of social media, Aadhar etc..]

2. Primal Rage: The Legend of Oh-Mah [2018] = 3/10 [Oh My!]

3. Deadpool 2 IMAX [2018] = 7/10 [A good 7 for now. Have to check whether it survives the 2nd viewing. Otherwise like the first part, had proper fun watching it.]

4. Agnyaathavaasi [2018 - Telugu] = 2/10 [Calling it a worst film will be an understatement.]

First Time Watches = All of them.

Movie(s) of the Week = Irumbuthirai & Deadpool 2.

Best dialogue of Irumbuthirai which I initially thought was "difference between ATM & voting machine. In one you press the button & take the money. But in another you take the money first & then press the button."

But what enlightened me was "the very second line of terms & conditions while opening a back account says no bank personnel will contact you to ask your bank details, yet we all end up giving our data to everyone."

Basically I am just saying you should watch Irumbuthirai as early as possible.

answered May 22 by suhas All Time best! (258,605 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
8 answers 191 views
+4 votes
7 answers 212 views
+6 votes
2 answers 107 views