Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,826 comments

396 users

Zero apparently has one more schedule of 30+ days after the USA schedule. What do you think is going on?

+3 votes

This movie was supposed to wrap up months ago. We were later hearing that the US schedule was the last one. Even ALR said it was the last schedule. Yet now I have seen multiple people of twitter saying that there is one more schedule after Eid that will also have Katrina in it.

What do you guys think is happening with the movie? Have they somehow screwed it up and are reshooting, or adding more scenes, or anything else?

This is a VFX heavy movie and it needs time for pre-production. At this rate will they get enough time to get it ready for 21st December release?

Source Link: twitter
asked May 20 in General by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,252 points)
82% Accept Rate

Well it just means they aren't holding back & we might finally get a fully polished product as director/writer intended.

The team "wants" this to be his true comeback film & you can sense the team's hardwork.

As long as the final outcome is not artificial, i am sure we are in for a ride.

btw, can you tell me what exactly is written in the news clipping? I can't read Hindi so don't know what it says.

In brief it says, they're filming a 45 day schedule shoot in America currently & this might get pushed further. So Srk is planning to complete the shoot & make it to his family by EID.

The team left to US on 27th April & in between he came back to India to attend the luxury weddings of Ambani & Kapoor's. So they're speculating the 45 days schedule will get stretched.

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Actually they are doing post production stuff alongside filming, so even if it ends late, it should be ready for 21st December release.

And that newspaper clip says that SRK wants to return home for Eid.

answered May 20 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,984 points)
selected Jun 28 by mr.hola

and what do you think about the fact that the end of shooting keeps getting delayed?

SRK - he likes to work slowly.

0 votes

Laziness is going on..

answered May 20 by playboy Unit Manager (30,832 points)
0 votes

My senses telling me it’s going to be another huge underperformer for Srk. Initially I thought it was going to be the comeback movie of Srk and will be the highest grosser of the year. Now I have a feeling this will be an average movie.

answered May 20 by sanjeev11 Editor (83,392 points)

I also don't have a positive feeling about this movie. I think it'll do around 115cr.

Sanjeev seriously? U thought zero will be the hgoty? Seriously? come on bhai Taras khao srk fans pe

0 votes

Zero going to be fans way long shoot schedules and output will be ZERO

answered May 21 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (24,753 points)
0 votes

I have a gut feeling that this will be the comeback of Srk into the big league.

answered May 21 by Roman Production Designer (13,069 points)
0 votes

6 months for December. I guess they have a little portion left for shooting and they also have post production on their hands. Should be ready by Xmas

answered May 21 by Intense Director (128,012 points)

Related questions

+6 votes
9 answers 331 views
331 views asked Jul 4 in General by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,252 points)
+2 votes
5 answers 220 views
+2 votes
2 answers 278 views
278 views asked May 22 in General by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,252 points)