Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,962 questions

247,014 answers

300,826 comments

396 users

Race 3 or Tzh which trailer ending scene is best

+2 votes
asked 5 days ago in General by playboy Production Accountant (28,904 points)
20% Accept Rate

Race3 trailer for me....

TZH coz of the proper build up. Race 3 didn't had that factor. It solely relied on Salman & that close up look of his did the trick in Race 3.

4 Answers

0 votes

koun chutiyaa banaya woh last part race 3 ka god knows..... that clear and sheer mistake.

One car is shown in one frame then suddenly two are blown up! Surely the technical team and even Bhai needed to pay attention to small details.

TZH trailer was as good as the movie itself. No complains

answered 5 days ago by Seinfeld Camera Operator (8,589 points)

That isn't actually a blooper. It's car but the ones that get blown are not. You need to watch the film to see what actually happens.

These things are common in trailers. Atleast it isn't as bad as Race 2 car blast blooper.

Yes i do know that... but can’t overlook such details in a movie as big as race3.

Even in bahubali2 trailer, the dialogue “jab tak tum mere sath ho...” the eay katappa looks is obviously would not have been the part of the actual scene. But it did seem plausible.

Here it is painfully obvious and hence moronic.

0 votes

TZH by a slight margin imo.

answered 5 days ago by Intense Producer (117,391 points)
0 votes

TZH without any doubt it had proper hero elevation and the bgm too
Race 3 lacks that bgm for me

answered 5 days ago by SSk Production Accountant (25,658 points)
0 votes

visuals are better with race 3 ending but impact is far far far more with TZH ending..... and impact matters.....
side note...

salman khan should have released the teaser of race 3....with that ending scene only......... that would have been the big thing.

answered 5 days ago by Grand Nova Star (148,507 points)

Related questions

+5 votes
3 answers 198 views
+5 votes
2 answers 168 views
168 views asked Nov 15, 2017 in Opinion by BollywoodDose Costume designer (1,048 points)