Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,962 questions

247,014 answers

300,826 comments

396 users

22 Years of Jaan + One of Ajay Devgn's best performances & Rare video

+3 votes
22 Years of Jaan

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this movie but it's a superb action film which I grew up watching in the 90s era. I've seen this film so many times and 90s was baap of action movies hence why Jaan is one of them.

Ajay gives a terrific performance and his intense eyes do all work in this movie. He's also good in drama scenes especially his confrontations scenes with Amrish Puri. Twinkle Khanna is ok although she hams in series scenes.

Some scenes that are worth seeing. Just watch the climax where Ajay shows up at the wedding. Ajay was awesome in this film.

Rare video

asked 5 days ago in General by Nikeel Production Designer (15,274 points)
100% Accept Rate

One of my favorite childhood movies...... Pre climax convo between Amrish Puri and Ajay was just epic..... Can't forget the way Ajay said "Mujhe mera gareebi aur mazburi ne muzrim banaya".

You can copy and paste your comment on here then I will give you the best answer if you want. You've justified your answer pretty well.

Thanks... But best ans ho na ho kya fark padta hai.... I shared my genuine opinion and u like it.... It's enough.

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I have seen & liked when i was a kid alongwith Saajan chale sasuraal ....

answered 5 days ago by Irdwhelp Editor (81,379 points)
selected 5 days ago by Nikeel

Saajan Chale Sasural was first movie I saw fully in theatre.

I slept during HAHK, which was my first movie in theatre.

I have seen them on Video cassettes ..

@bollyranga hahk was my first movie as a kid in theatre too. I had dragged my parents out at interval time.

+1 vote

I've seen it too as a kid but I hardly remember what I saw.

answered 5 days ago by Intense Producer (117,391 points)

You should watch the scenes which I put above which Is 19 min or you can watch the climax which I put on my Twitter. It's 2.20 min so it may save you time.

Link

https://twitter.com/Nikhil728

@Intense you must watch it again its a damn Action masala movie one of the best of Ajay in angry avatar ....

@irdwhelp I intend to watch it again yes.

Jaan was a Hit a BO followed by Diljale which was a Semi-Hit. I was told by a user on Twitter who saw Jaan and he said the film was housefull which ran for 17 weeks in cinemas. Maybe in Mumbai, he was referring to because he lives there so films will run for long period of time if audiences like it.

--

I've seen all of Ajay's movies till date but watch Jaan & DIljale where both films release the same year and they were a success at the BO respectively.

+1 vote

I just remember this song from movie

answered 5 days ago by bollyranga Camera Operator (11,345 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 44 views
44 views asked 1 day ago in General by Nikeel Production Designer (15,274 points)
+2 votes
4 answers 103 views
103 views asked Dec 25, 2017 in General by Nikeel Production Designer (15,274 points)
+8 votes
4 answers 391 views