Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,962 questions

247,014 answers

300,826 comments

396 users

Mega Powerstar Ram Charan starrer Rangasthalam crosses 200cr gross. Only third Telugu film to achieve this feat. [ABO]

+3 votes

Ram Charan - Sukumar`s Rangasthalam has stormed past 200 Crores WW Gross in its 7th Week. It is only 3rd Tollywood film to have done so and is the only Non- Baahubali film. Baahubali and Baahubali 2 have grossed over 600 Cr and 1700 Cr+ Respectively (Including Dubbed Versions and Excluding China) and yet 200 Cr is a prestigious landmark for Telugu film considering Baahubali is a rare Phenomenon. Robot, Kabali, Mersal & Shankar`s `I`are the only other South Indian Films to have grossed over 200 Cr.
Source Link: http://andhraboxoffice.com/info.aspx?id=4079&cid=8&fid=5860
asked 6 days ago in Box Office Related by suhas All Time best! (255,527 points)
99% Accept Rate

Seems Ram Charan is justifying his MEGA-POWERstar tag!

@suhas
This film is not a regular hero-villain-romance thing?.. Is it different?

@kashyap123 hero villain thing is definitely there. The question is who is the actual villain which the director handles pretty well.

This is not a routine masala fare & Ram Charan is made to play a character. Sure a hero but unlike his previous films he isn't showcasing that he is the mega powerstar neither is he seen boasting about being Chiranjeevi's son. Basically no family boasting & true blue raw character.

And for story telling you've terrific Sukumar.

That's a great news for a south movie fan like me!. Dying to see more movies without father's name or over the top image.

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Non Baahubali record. Congrats to the whole team. Can't wait to watch this film. Waiting for Malayalam dubbed version.

answered 3 days ago by Sanal Star (141,652 points)
selected 2 days ago by suhas

It's there in amazon prime with english subtitles.

I don't have prime lol.

But there are other ways bro

Online it's there bro...... With Sub

0 votes

Gonna watch it tomorrow hope its gud

answered 6 days ago by SSk Production Accountant (25,658 points)