Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,978 questions

251,428 answers

307,733 comments

396 users

No press is bad press. the amount of publicity race 3 has got is so darn huge.

+4 votes
there are two good things....

1st - nothing related to the story has been revealed in the trailer meaning.... the surprise factor will be there for audience watching the movie.

2nd -  trailer late aya... but it has got so much publicity ....every freaking one is talking about it....... its everywhere.........the buzz has gone to another level .....and improving on that will be...... that each 3-4 days apart a song will also be releasing meaning.... its just gonna get better....

3rd -  off internet reports are so darn positive and unanimous ...the impact is on better level than what kick trailer created for the movie .....and little below or may be on par with what dabangg part 1 trailer created.
asked May 16 in General by Grand Nova Star (154,212 points)
72% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

The negativity is only on social media bro
All my friends were like kya trailer hai mja aagya race 3 dkhenge and they are not salman fans so you can guess a box office hurricane is about to start

answered May 17 by SSk Production Accountant (27,158 points)
selected 2 days ago by Grand Nova
+2 votes

I give my stamp of approval and it has my blessings also..so u r correct, no need to worry.

answered May 16 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,114 points)
+1 vote

Response to the trailer off internet is pretty good. Now if the music also clicks in a big way, buzz will hit sky high by release time

answered May 17 by Intense Director (127,853 points)

Related questions