Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,979 questions

247,093 answers

300,989 comments

396 users

Aamir Khan to take a long break post Thugs Of Hindostan?

+1 vote

Source : http://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-aamir-khan-to-take-a-long-break-post-thugs-of-hindostan-2615434

Aamir Khan hasn’t signed any film after Thugs Of Hindostan, which he has almost wrapped up. We hear that the superstar is planning to take a long break post the period adventure film.

Says our source, “Aamir wants a break before he signs his next movie. He also wants to look into his other ventures like the water project, Paani Foundation, and his TV show Satyamev Jayate. As far as his ambitious project based on Mahabharata is concerned, he is still in two minds about it.”

Source Link: http://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-aamir-khan-to-take-a-long-break-post-thugs-of-hindostan-2615434
asked May 16 in General by bollyranga Camera Operator (11,350 points)
43% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+1 vote

nice. everyone should work at the pace that they are comfortable with.

and there's more stuff than just movies he wants to work on.

answered May 16 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,790 points)
+1 vote

:small

answered May 16 by Irdwhelp Editor (81,399 points)
0 votes

Wtf Is This I Will Be Very Disappointed If This Turns Out To Be True.
Aamir Is Just Wasting His Talent And Stardom.
Such Long Brakes And Low Volume Of Movies Have Harmed Him A Lot Still He Is Continuing With It That Too At The Peak Of His SuperStardom When He Is Enjoying One Of The Best Runs Of All Time.
Who Knows Dynamics Of Bollywood Btr Than Him Still He Is Harming Himself.
Doing Atleast 2 Films In 3 Years Shouldnt Be Difficult For Him Even At His Own Pace.

I Want Aamir To Have Atleast 30 Hits, 15 BB, 20 Big Hits, 12 Hgoty Bhoty Mwfoty, 3 Hgotd, 2 Bhotd Mwfotd, 1 Hgotc Bhotc Mwfotc, 10 Atbb Atg
And He Is Capable Of Achieving It Till The End Of His Career Which Will Ensure Him A Place In Top 3 Most Successful Actors Of All Time.

But If He Goes On Self Destruction Mode Then He Will Fall Short Of All Above Mentioned Landmarks!

Sad-But-True

answered May 16 by Rancho Production Accountant (25,768 points)
edited May 16 by Rancho

man whatever you say.. that is his job and he should take a break when he thinks he should... peace of mind is more important than your records.

Just imagine through what he had put his body for Dangal. respect that. He's a human afterall. Deserved and needs a break.

Zikr Bro Im Well Aware Of Aamir's Filmography.
Yes Overall He Has done More Than 2 Films In 3 Years and That Holds True Even In Case Of This Century(17) and Decade(7).
I was Talking About Future This Article Says Long Break And I Just Want That Break Is Not Longer Than 2 Films Per Year 3 Years Ratio.
He Must Do 7 Films Per Decade If Not For Himself Atleast For His Fans!

@Seinfeld Bhai Yes I Understand Aamir Needs Break From His Work And He Has Other Priorities As Well Like Social Work But As A Fan I Feel Bad When I Dont Get To Watch His Film In Theatre And Also When He Is Pulled Down Due To His Low Volume Of Movies. 7 Films In A Decade Is Very Much Managable For Him And I Hope He Does That!

There's is no need to worry @Rancho, even if Aamir takes permanent rest after Toh,he still will be considered as one of the biggest Superstar of Indian cinema who has both critical acclaim & records to his credit, He's a legand & has nothing to prove.
He has achieved enough,if he wants to do social work then let it be, maybe that's more important to him

Yes Roman Bro But Still As A Fan I Want To See Him Regularly In Movies For A Couple Of Decades More After This Decade, Like Amitabh Bachan Is Continuing Till Mid 70s.
Anyways Its Aamir's Life Still I Hope For The Best

0 votes

Wrong move. How many years does he have as it is as a leading man?

answered May 16 by Intense Producer (117,572 points)